Posts: 540
Threads: 34
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
i was just wondering if i was the only wierd one out there lol
is it normal to sit in your driveway in the car after getting back home but must wait till the hip song on the radio finishes before turning the car off and getting out?
:mrgreen:
Posts: 1,585
Threads: 60
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
I have definatly done that before, you're not the only one!
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Me too. I do it on the way to work, when I'm on my way to see clients... pretty much any time I'm in the car and there's a Hip song on. I've also sat and waited for a song to come on next if the DJ has announced a Hip song in the set.
Posts: 689
Threads: 47
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Just because we all do it.
doesn't make it normal.
Posts: 2,025
Threads: 109
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
I think it is safe to say, when it comes to the hip, the people on this board don't exhibit what would be considered "normal" behavior -- at least to the average person.
-Jenna
Posts: 1,212
Threads: 16
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
I don't stop...I just keep driving around the block. Expecially to Greasy Jungle...that is a definite driving song. No stopping for that one.
Posts: 605
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Ya, when a Hip song (or any awesome song, really) is on the radio, I try to time it so I get to my driveway as the song is ending. I can't stand just sitting there, I feel weird about it, so instead I waste gas and cruise the streets!
Post-script: Because of the physical impossibility of hearing anything good on the radio, this is not often a concern of mine.
Posts: 929
Threads: 34
Joined: Jul 2006
Reputation:
0
Oh to have radio that played the Hip...
Come say hi on twitter
@MattMerritt
Posts: 653
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
I have a hard time stopping any good song in the middle, it ends up leaving you in a sort of musical suspension.
Posts: 540
Threads: 34
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
sweet :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I know i have done this before too with Hip songs on the radio,