10-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Hi All,
Well first off, I would like to apologize for this taking me so long to accomplish. There are no excuses. These pictures should have been available to everyone long ago. So sorry for that.
With that being said, please take a hop over to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://concertpics.fotopic.net/">http://concertpics.fotopic.net/</a><!-- m --> to see some photos I took from our "Lap of the Lake" tour. If you go to the "Most Recent Collections" part of the site, you can view the pictures. They were taken over two nights in September at the Fox Theatre in Detroit and the Odeon in Cleveland.
You will notice very quickly that the pictures go from blurry and kinda crappy at the beginning to some great ones that (I think anyways) really capture the essence of the Hip's live show.
I lowered the resolution of the photos I posted so that they would load a lot easier for everyone. Hopefully you won't have too much trouble.
And always, I would love to hear your comments and feedback. It is always welcome.
Cheers!
Well first off, I would like to apologize for this taking me so long to accomplish. There are no excuses. These pictures should have been available to everyone long ago. So sorry for that.
With that being said, please take a hop over to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://concertpics.fotopic.net/">http://concertpics.fotopic.net/</a><!-- m --> to see some photos I took from our "Lap of the Lake" tour. If you go to the "Most Recent Collections" part of the site, you can view the pictures. They were taken over two nights in September at the Fox Theatre in Detroit and the Odeon in Cleveland.
You will notice very quickly that the pictures go from blurry and kinda crappy at the beginning to some great ones that (I think anyways) really capture the essence of the Hip's live show.
I lowered the resolution of the photos I posted so that they would load a lot easier for everyone. Hopefully you won't have too much trouble.
And always, I would love to hear your comments and feedback. It is always welcome.
Cheers!


ethporinsky8@hotmail.com">sethporinsky8@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->