Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

World Cup
#16

Good Call NMAS, I'm with you with the Netherlands pick.
Reply
#17

Go England!!!!..and for the boys, here's a little world cup treat...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://mannysbabes.blogspot.com/2006/06/keeley-hazells-world-cup-strip-for-zoo.html">http://mannysbabes.blogspot.com/2006/06 ... r-zoo.html</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#18

wow, that was a really nice treat, thank you.

:thumb:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#19

LizardKing51 Wrote:wow, that was a really nice treat, thank you.

:thumb:


no probs...some good wallpaper for my computer the next month!!!
Reply
#20

I'm in the Anyone But Brazil crowd, plus being in Austria it's anathema to cheer for Germany. Usually I watch and base my support on who is playing the most exciting, diving-free football.

Supporting England gives you the added perk of cheering on the only player with a Canadian passport (unless you want to cheer on that assistant referee).

Cheers,
John
Reply
#21

Germany had a comfortable victory, but Poland look to be struggling early on and are down a goal.
Reply
#22

DWilliams7926 Wrote:Germany had a comfortable victory, but Poland look to be struggling early on and are down a goal.

Ecuador one that match.
I have a small place in my heart for this team as I was in Japan in '02 and got to go see Ecuador win their first ever World Cup game when they beat Croatia. A couple of buddies and I sat 7 rows from the pitch in a huge pack of Ecuadorian fans. It was unbelievable.

...that and my brother-in-law loves everything Polish. Now I have somethign to rib him about!

:jump :jump :jump :jump :jump
Reply
#23

that must have been incredible. were your tickets the same as they are this year? the ones with your name on them to prevent scalping?
Reply
#24

opiated Wrote:
LizardKing51 Wrote:wow, that was a really nice treat, thank you.

:thumb:


no probs...some good wallpaper for my computer the next month!!!

:thumb: I know what one you'll be using for your wallpaper, Keely Hazell is definately hot
Reply
#25

USA USA USA USa Usa usa...Aus AUs AUS!
Reply
#26

Forget England, Argentina..whoever. I found a new team..

[Image: pic3698.jpg]

I will support this team no matter what.. Big Grin

For more smokin hot pics go here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/pictures_nsfw/bbnsfw2.html">http://www.break.com/pictures_nsfw/bbnsfw2.html</a><!-- m -->

That Keeley girl is amazing!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#27

LizardKing51 Wrote:Forget England, Argentina..whoever. I found a new team..

[Image: pic3698.jpg]

I will support this team no matter what.. Big Grin

For more smokin hot pics go here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/pictures_nsfw/bbnsfw2.html">http://www.break.com/pictures_nsfw/bbnsfw2.html</a><!-- m -->

That Keeley girl is amazing!

didn't i post that already?? :roll:
Reply
#28

Sorry Opiated, I thought mine had a different set of pics, I got it from an other site, shouldve checked first....my bad!

Anyway, why are you complaining!!!!!!!! Tongue

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#29

LizardKing51 Wrote:Sorry Opiated, I thought mine had a different set of pics, I got it from an other site, shouldve checked first....my bad!

Anyway, why are you complaining!!!!!!!! Tongue

no complaints here Tongue
Reply
#30

DEUTSCHLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jump :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)