Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My acoustic cover of NOIS
#16

And the winner for most confusing thread of the year is....

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#17

sean.bonner Wrote:And the winner for most confusing thread of the year is....

exactly
Reply
#18

not bad.
Reply
#19

umm...yeah
Reply
#20

thanks for the tune srb. i've been thinking for awhile about recording some stripped down acoustic versions of hip tunes, although my inspiration was more hayseed dixie and luther wright and the wrongs (they did a great country version of the wall). i see you posted a link for your mp3. is it possible just to attach a file to a post? i have a crude 1st stab at a recording and would like to post it or send it somewhere. if people like it i'll try to refine my future endeavors.
i'm going to try dragging the mp3 over as a test:
daredevil.mp3
Reply
#21

I like it, and I'm no country fan. I love when you go "little little little like me"...I would never had thought of doing that. Good show.
Reply
#22

"If The Rolling Stones and R.E.M. were to have sex, the result would be a five headed baby called The Tragically Hip", and if that baby wrote a song called New Orleans is Sinking, and that song had sex with the Gordon Lightfoot song Canadian Railroad Trilogy, the result would be what I just heard...

Good stuff man, I quite enjoyed it...
Reply
#23

Here a clip of ABAC in tune and the right key !! he he

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i_6CTOgKys&mode=related&search=">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i_6CTOg ... ed&search=</a><!-- m -->

And I too hope I don't offend anyone !
Reply
#24

Great clip Craig, but on another note, today was my first ever live preformance and me and my band played NOIS at our high school's final assembly. a buddy of mine recorded it and if it finds its way to youtube i will surely post it here.
Reply
#25

That's awesome !!
I can't wait to hear it !
Big Grin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)