03-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Sydney GRACE
coming may 2007.
coming may 2007.
clutchcdn Wrote:Sydney GRACE
coming may 2007.
Daryl24 Wrote:clutchcdn Wrote:Sydney GRACE
coming may 2007.
Armed with will and determination and Congrats! too (you)
lol :jump
gibbytime39 Wrote:...So the first boy name i throw out there is "Gord." i cited how it seemed a natural progression and was only fitting. well, this was thrown out the window without even a maybe or we'll see...i think Gord Gibson would be a cool name.Simple. Tell your wife you've changed your mind and that for a boy you'll name him Mel and if it's a girl you want to call her Debbie. I swear if that doesn't turn her green, then I suggest you take her to a physician immediately.cratch:
cratch:
fingernailsonhull Wrote:Got a boy coming to the family in December. The first baby (a girl), we named Elsie. I think we've settled on the name Hudson for our boy. It wasn't intended to be a Hip reference. But it turns out the plane that Bill Barilko boarded on the day he disappeared that summer (in 1951) was piloted by his friend Henry Hudson. So there you go.