Posts: 882
Threads: 11
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
had a great time last night
some pics here..excuse the quality ...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/56703063@N00/">http://www.flickr.com/photos/56703063@N00/</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
i went up the aisle way in 122 and I saw him pass me on the stairs, i thought that was pretty cool.
full review of soundcheck and concert tomorrow
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
Tom Wilson was there as I had a short chat with him. Back in the 80's I was in the bar business and his band the Florida Razors were a mainstay at the Bridge in Burlington. He, like Teenage Head hail from the Hammer and are of the same vintage (like myself). I think the cover of Picture my Face was a tribute to the Head and all those from the Hammer!
Went to both the Hamilton show and London, Hamilton set list was stronger and the show was definitly better! Curious to see if they bring it tonight in TO?
RockOn
Posts: 17
Threads: 6
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey is there more video from the concert???? i was there and i really want to see some
Posts: 20
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2003
Reputation:
0
Great show, got a little thirsty a bit earlier then i like to, but other then that, amazing time, great set list. Looking forward to Buffalo on march 10, and then HOB on april 14th!
Posts: 16
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
I was there, probably my 9th or 10th time seeing them. I was a little disappointed with how In View translated live, and also Gord shouted during Good Life which didn't sound good. Gord seemed to really be on otherwise, it was a good show. Too bad it wasn't a Fri or Sat night so everyone could drink more!
Posts: 29
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2007
Reputation:
0
Tom Wilson was there with his kids on Pauls side, saw a member of the Head before the show, never put one and one together till the cover version, he was dressed in a long coat, and hat like stevie ray vaughn used to wear.... great show, though the sound was off a bit, gord tried a new mic and was motioning to the crew to turn it up or down a couple of times. 6 of us are heading to the HOB in Vegas to see them, we'll let you know about that, still tickets in NY at the Irving Plaza to see them if you want a small venue
Ian
Posts: 2,092
Threads: 39
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
just uploaded some pics I took from the show
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/94666481@N00/sets/72157594559270247/">http://www.flickr.com/photos/94666481@N ... 559270247/</a><!-- m -->