Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Post Your Review
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 1,311
Threads: 52
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
will start off the countdown with this article in todays paper.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=hamilton/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1170027309334&call_pageid=1112188062650&col=1112274693697">http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp ... 2274693697</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 49
Threads: 4
Joined: Sep 2005
Reputation:
0
Who's goin' to this one? This will be my first Hip show proper (not counting the excellent The Hour performance I was at last fall), and I can't wait. I'm wondering if my seats are any good though, I'm in Floor 9, but ah well, what can ya do. Will I still have a moderately decent view of the stage?
Posts: 686
Threads: 52
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
you'll have a great view and once the lights go out and the hip take the stage you won't care anyways. be prepared for one of the greatest shows you'll ever witness. 8)
Posts: 95
Threads: 10
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
I'll be there, hope no one short has to stand behind me on the floor!! can't wait for this!!!
Posts: 563
Threads: 33
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
I'll be there for my second show in as many days!! And its Gord D's birthday...so I'm sure he'll give us one hell of a show!!
Posts: 1,042
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I will be there...missed getting tix right when they went on sale, but ended up with Row 1 in the Upper Bowl.
Regardless of the seats, I am excited that the show is only days away!
Hoping for Springtime and Fiddlers!
Posts: 1,311
Threads: 52
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
Tables reserved at Swiss Chalet for 5:30 for those who want to hook up! Mention Hipbase or Vic to Lisa who is the manager and my wonderful mother-in-law.This show is going to kick ass!
Posts: 563
Threads: 33
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
My girlfriend and I will be in town for the show and probably looking for someplace to eat...where exactly is the Swiss Chalet?
Posts: 563
Threads: 33
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
Well, I guess I cant miss it then.
I have never been to Copps before...I have the day off work and we'll be heading down late afternoon...
Can anyone recommend parking lots? Does Copps have their own lots anywhere, and pay lots around? Anyone live near by with a driveway? anything?