Posts: 266
Threads: 44
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
Actually I have one server that is 12 x 500GB drives internal in a RAID-5 configuration which means 5TBs of real usage storage.
Server two that I'm just building has 14 x 200GB drives in a RAID-5 configuration. This server will give me 2.4Tbs of storage.
I then have probably another 20 hard drives around which would be another 2Tbs.
I am pretty much maxed out and need a lot more storage. Damn High Definition footage.
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Just sampled a few of the tracks...perhaps the best recordings sound wise I have ever heard. Thank you so much
As Ms Shields would say....A++++++++++++
Posts: 822
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
Hm. I downloaded the two shows that I attended in no time flat, then last night I queued up a few rare songs from other gigs to fill out my CDs, but they're coming through in BYTES per second for some reason. Is it harder for BT programs to handle such spread out files? Perhaps it is, since there would be less consistent sources to draw from. Or something. My upload speed is stull 40+k/s, but the downloading is just dismal. Suggestions?
Posts: 593
Threads: 32
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
WOW The guitar work on Thugs from Calgary is amazing. Love the tone, so powerful. Ive listened to it 6 times in a row. Its the 10-29 show. Love the way Rob articulates the riff
Posts: 170
Threads: 9
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Got mark's monumental effort downloaded in no time at all.
Gonna spend weeks seeding it now to get my ratio back up :-)
Cheers guys,
Andy
Posts: 1,311
Threads: 52
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
Well i must say,this is some amazing stuff! i installed utorrent last night and by this morning i had this beautiful collection as well as the Utrecht, Netherlands DVD and i am completely blown away! i have been a hip fan since 90 and today watching my early x-mas present has been one of the most fulfilling moments as a fan.thank you so much guys! unf%*kingbelievable!