12-11-2006, 10:06 AM
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-details.php?id=262">http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-d ... php?id=262</a><!-- m -->
farmerdan69 Wrote:OK, I don’t use the tracker (don’t have DVD burner, among other excuses) but my curiosity is killing me, what is it????
Corby Wrote:farmerdan69 Wrote:OK, I don’t use the tracker (don’t have DVD burner, among other excuses) but my curiosity is killing me, what is it????
audio for every single show from the club tour!
chris Wrote:This is all audio, so you don't need a DVD burner. In fact, most of the content on the tracker is audio only.
As well, you don't have to burn the shows to DVD to watch them - there are lots of software options for viewing the DVD video files.
daylight Wrote:Aw jeez. I want portions of this so bad, but I'd have to clear so much shit out in order to get it. Plus it would take like a week to download. Any chance of dividing it up by city, even?Download Azureus or another torrent client that lets you choose what you want to download. For example, if you just want the Calgary shows, then it lets you just download the Calgary shows.
sean.bonner Wrote:daylight Wrote:Aw jeez. I want portions of this so bad, but I'd have to clear so much shit out in order to get it. Plus it would take like a week to download. Any chance of dividing it up by city, even?Download Azureus or another torrent client that lets you choose what you want to download. For example, if you just want the Calgary shows, then it lets you just download the Calgary shows.
