Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Edmonton Jan 14
#16

jcshades Wrote:I ordered my tickets through TM back on October 30. Asked them to send them to me regular mail. Haven't got'em yet.

Anybody else still waiting for thiers?

Got mine a week after,just cuz in the confusion of getting tix I picked expresspost forgeting the gig wasn't till January Smile

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#17

jcshades Wrote:I ordered my tickets through TM back on October 30. Asked them to send them to me regular mail. Haven't got'em yet.

Anybody else still waiting for thiers?


I ordered mine during the pre-sale, and I still haven't touched them.

I'm both A)Scared and B) angry

and those who i've collected from for tickets are getting anxious.
Reply
#18

With the warm-up act will the Hip still play 22 songs or so like they have been without a warm-up band?
Reply
#19

jcshades Wrote:With the warm-up act will the Hip still play 22 songs or so like they have been without a warm-up band?
I'd say yes. During the IBE tour, I think they averaged somewhere around there.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#20

I'm totally stoked!! Got my tickets in the mail today. All 6 of them. All the way from Blue Jay Way.

We'll be on the last NWT exit to Alberta on Jan 12. Can't wait, we're all rocking to the new stuff and the classics.

And how is the wait for tickets going for the rest of you headed to Rexall?

Cheers all from the Great White North.....-36 today here. Tires flat on the bottom made for a bumpy ride back from the Loney End of the Rink tonight.
Reply
#21

We just got out of the deepfreeze on Thursday, up til then it was a base temp of about -22 with windchills from -36 to -41

Picking up my tix this weekend while I'm at "The Mall That Ate Edmonton", so I'm sure my level of excitement will explode once I have them in my grubby paws.

Stay warm up there Big Grin
Reply
#22

I'm literally stewing in my own juices today in Inuvik, dam nice up here, and will be for the next few days, compared to what it was, a bawmy -12 this morning 8)

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#23

Is there any body going to this show in Edmonton or what? Or you just don't feel like talking about it?
Reply
#24

I'm going with two friends...and we're definitely excited!
Reply
#25

I'll be there, with 7 friends.

I finally got my tickets today.

I thought I would have to take someone hostage for them.
Reply
#26

Just herd 50 Mission Cap played at Rexall Place at the end of the 2nd period in the Oilers game tonight. Followed by the fans booing the 4 nothing Vancouver lead.

Two more weeks to go!! Can't wait, don't see many concerts in Fort Smith.
Reply
#27

See you Sunday night. I'm leaving Fort Smith Saturday morning at 0600. 10 or 11 hours through the Fort Chip/Fort Mac winter road. Look for the polar bear plate and card board winter front.
Reply
#28

I am so pumped for the show! I'll be drinking downstairs as I have Gold Level seats. I'll be in section 136, row 5.

I'll be with a very large dude (my little brother) who stands about 6 foot 8 inches tall, a shorter bald guy, and a good looking blonde, I stand aboot six feet tall, and sport a goatee. I fyou see us don't hesitate to come up and say hi I'm from hipbase!

If I don't see anyone, enjoy the show eh :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)