Posts: 592
Threads: 40
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
This is a pretty interesting thread to read now in the context of this tour
Posts: 300
Threads: 15
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Really cool to see ppl's thoughts from 5 years ago. Alot of the one's suggested have been played, albeit only on this most recent tour. I'm sure some of our current suggestions from another thread will have us eating our words 3-4 years down the road too?
Posts: 1,577
Threads: 35
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
My bold predictions about Throwing Off Glass and Toronto #4 ... only took you guys five years to prove me wrong. As far as I know, I'm still right about Impossibilium, though.
We lift the rocket,
ct
Posts: 592
Threads: 40
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
All I want to hear tonight is Sherpa
and The Completists
and Emperor Penguin, Stay, The Bear, Toronto #4, Fight, Opiated, The Dire Wolf, The Luxury, Thugs, and Chagrin Falls
and Are We Family
and Lionized, Unplucked Gems, The Rules, Vapour Trails...no not Vapour Trails, Don't Wake Daddy, and Let's Stay Engaged
and Vapour Trails
Posts: 1,577
Threads: 35
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
I just reread this whole thread and want to say how happy I am that I outlasted that NMAS dipshit.
Legs scream at bikes,
CT
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
And I'm so glad some of the songs that seemed to have met a 'they have been retired' consensus have popped up here and there.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 592
Threads: 40
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
that post of mine made me laugh
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
what a dumb thread.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 188
Threads: 14
Joined: Jun 2016
Reputation:
0
The heading was kinda sad to read all things considering....
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Chris Tanz Wrote:Lizard King Wrote:what a dumb thread.

Don't get me agitated. I'm up to my torch, up to my tits in the archive today and redlining on caustic-ness. Geez it used to be gunfight around here and we were all very outspoken before age, and a family, and the pervasiveness of insults by social media humbled us to a man.
It was a golden age.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”