Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Hip Live 10 series

sean.bonner Wrote:Update:
I'm thinking Eldorado isn't Buffalo, but rather Boston.
I'm thinking Twist My Arm isn't Boston, but rather Saskatoon.
I'm thinking the Tigers lost as well, so maybe these need to be checked out.

what they hell is up with this???
Reply

you're right..

there was no 11-20-04 date in Boston or I would've been there!
Reply

Is today supposed to be release day for Vol. 5?
Reply

God I hope so...

This is like the "Hip Archive Bootleg" methodone clinic for me..

I need a hit!
Reply

srb Wrote:Is today supposed to be release day for Vol. 5?

for some reason i thought so too, but I'm not seeing #5 at Itunes yet,I thought its every 2 weeks,cause 4 was released on the 24th so today should be the day...

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply

C'mon Courage live from The Bath House!
!!!

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply

where is volume 5???? c'mon MAv, we needs our fix
Reply

jgardz Wrote:where is volume 5???? c'mon MAv, we needs our fix
I'm sure it will be along shortly. Hipbase Radio can give you your fix in the meantime :lol: .

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply

Locked Wrote:God I hope so...

This is like the "Hip Archive Bootleg" methodone clinic for me..

I need a hit!

Same here! When I checked the music store this morning and couldn't find it I figured it was going to be a bad day. Totally ruined my commute! Sad
Reply

first, my FOrt York download stalled at 91% with the changeover thing, then no Volume 5....not a great day
Reply

Its not that big a deal that its a bit late guys...
I mean... a long time went by without and Live 10 series... let alone The Song Of The Day. Do what you did before those. Pop in World Container or something else.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply

jgardz Wrote:first, my FOrt York download stalled at 91% with the changeover thing, then no Volume 5....not a great day
I'll relaunch the Tracker for a while tonight (6:30pm eastern - 11:00pm eastern), and hopefully get the Fort York show completed for the 20+ people stuck around 91%.
Reply

chris Wrote:
jgardz Wrote:first, my FOrt York download stalled at 91% with the changeover thing, then no Volume 5....not a great day
I'll relaunch the Tracker for a while tonight (6:30pm eastern - 11:00pm eastern), and hopefully get the Fort York show completed for the 20+ people stuck around 91%.

You're the best CK! Tongue
Reply

chris, you ARE the best....
Reply

i wanna be just like you chris!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)