10-30-2006, 08:42 AM
That's right! You can get 2 tickets, row 1, level 300(upper level) for $135 including charges...but if you want the cheap seats you will have to move up to row #12 and they will cost you $110, and, if you are RICH, well then, those tickets cost $175 per pair.
I am not selling tickets here but just merely pointing out the fact that TTH have, for some strange reason, started to offer tiered ticket prices to some venues on this tour. This is new news, from a band who, for a long time, proudly played into the 1 ticket for our show is 1 price only theme. So why tier the ticket prices in Toronto and Hamilton...is it because we make more money if we live in these areas? Why is Barrie only $120 per pair and that is for 1st row to last row?
So I am forced to the cheap seats cause that's what my budget allows me. Sure I will still see one of the best bands play live on the planet, but I'm just a tad upset cause I now don't get the same opportunity to sit up close. I am forced to the back of the venue cause of the tiered ticket pricing scheme, and because I can't afford to sit up close.
The kids don't get it.
I am not selling tickets here but just merely pointing out the fact that TTH have, for some strange reason, started to offer tiered ticket prices to some venues on this tour. This is new news, from a band who, for a long time, proudly played into the 1 ticket for our show is 1 price only theme. So why tier the ticket prices in Toronto and Hamilton...is it because we make more money if we live in these areas? Why is Barrie only $120 per pair and that is for 1st row to last row?
So I am forced to the cheap seats cause that's what my budget allows me. Sure I will still see one of the best bands play live on the planet, but I'm just a tad upset cause I now don't get the same opportunity to sit up close. I am forced to the back of the venue cause of the tiered ticket pricing scheme, and because I can't afford to sit up close.
The kids don't get it.

