Posts: 481
Threads: 68
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
So, it's safe to say y'all threw down like a pair of goats?
Posts: 2,025
Threads: 109
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
Not goats exactly...since I'm not really all that sure about goats. :lol:
Though we did have a fantastic weekend. Soon I'll start gushing like one of those chicks on the eHarmony ads, so I'll spare you all and post a pic instead.
-Jenna
Posts: 643
Threads: 37
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I forgot, congrats you two. :thumb:
Posts: 409
Threads: 9
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I hereby nominate that this thread be locked and placed in a sub-forum for best threads ever.
I laughed, I cried, there were amazing plot twists, and a great musical rendition of: "The Internet is for porn".
Five stars, two thumbs up.
:jump
Posts: 4,352
Threads: 136
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
this is my story...
i failed grade 9 geography my first year of highschool, and never bothered to take it again, til i was in grade 12, but i didn't want to go in a class of grade 9's, so i took it on the virtual school. one day a girl (a girl who was not a grade 9, but who'd missed a whole year of school when she was younger due to illness )asked me if i talked, and i said of course i do silly. as fate would have it, her and i fell madly in love with each other....at first i didn't think there would be any obstacles because it was a Sudbury area school...BUT...turned out she lived all the way up in Kenora! that's a 22 hour train ride from here (i've made the trek a few times now)...she didn't tell me how far away she was at first for fear of losing me, but anyway, here and i have been together for 3-1/2 years now, and *might* be getting our first apartment together this summer (all depends on what i'm doing for school and shit, lots of things to sort out)...
ANYWAY!
the point is, if you love her, don't let anything stop you from being together, not the miles, not the lonely nights, not the paranoid thoughts, nothing. true love conquers all.
Posts: 605
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
In the immortal words of Rod Black: Two Words. Wow.
But now you've gone and created a troubling issue...if you guys bite the dust, everybody on the site has to take a side, thus dividing the hipbase into two invariably weaker hipbases.
I hope you're happy. SELFISH!
(note sarcasm above; congrats, and in the words of Vince Vaughn in Along Came Polly...yes, I saw it, it was generally terrible...'Mazel, Mazel.')
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
That's great to see, Im glad you two found each other, best of luck.
:thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
lilbones Wrote:In the immortal words of Rod Black: Two Words. Wow.
But now you've gone and created a troubling issue...if you guys bite the dust, everybody on the site has to take a side, thus dividing the hipbase into two invariably weaker hipbases.
I hope you're happy. SELFISH!
(note sarcasm above; congrats, and in the words of Vince Vaughn in Along Came Polly...yes, I saw it, it was generally terrible...'Mazel, Mazel.')
Vince Vaughn wasn't in Along Came Polly. That was Alec Baldwin. That movie's saving grave was Philip Seymour Hoffman. I love that guy.
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 605
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Damn! That's my bad. I assume all slimy guys are played by Vince Vaughn.
The lesson: Always check imdb.com before making a reference to an actor in a movie.
Second lesson: My memory stinks.