Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

paswword
#16

chris Wrote:There aren't any Oshawa pre-sales on the floor... or so it would appear.

single tickets come up on the floor, but pairs seem to only be in the stands. i keep checking and getting row 12 centre floor for oshawa.
Reply
#17

Got a pair of 3rd row floors for the ACC!

Thanks for the heads up on the password Vink Lippy, I must have guessed 5 different other ones before that.
Reply
#18

My thanks as well for the "rink" password. Got me two tickets on the floor in Ottawa.
Reply
#19

Glad I helped some folks out. Just took a guess, didn't actually think it would work.
Reply
#20

Vink Lippy Wrote:Glad I helped some folks out. Just took a guess, didn't actually think it would work.
I was pounding through all of the Hip words I could think of, and all of a sudden "rink" worked... so I rush to hipbase to post it, and see that someone else figured it out as well. Good ol' resourceful hipfans at work!
Reply
#21

chris Wrote:There aren't any Oshawa pre-sales on the floor... or so it would appear.

ya, and i didnt realize that till after i bought a ticket, this blows, wish i had of waited till the public on sale, at least i would have a had a better shot at getting a better seat,

got a decent seat for barrie, row 8 right in the middle

kind of got screwed over for hamilton, row 19 cause it tok me so long to figure out the password.

that sale couldnt have went any worse, thats the probalem with internet onsale
Reply
#22

chris Wrote:
Vink Lippy Wrote:Glad I helped some folks out. Just took a guess, didn't actually think it would work.
I was pounding through all of the Hip words I could think of, and all of a sudden "rink" worked... so I rush to hipbase to post it, and see that someone else figured it out as well. Good ol' resourceful hipfans at work!

thanks alot guys, its the only way i got somewhat decent seats, its sad it had to come down to a guessing game
Reply
#23

Well this is one way to get "Hipbase only" closer to the stage.
Reply
#24

Vink Lippy Wrote:Password for Toronto is rink. I guess that and I got through... ROW 1 tickets! I'm pumped.

thanks for that !

got 3rd row floor in Hamilton

cheers
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)