Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
wrong poassword for T.O. ??
Posts: 398
Threads: 21
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't even see any passwords on the list yet????
Posts: 882
Threads: 11
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
me neither
hamilton password ?
Posts: 453
Threads: 24
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
nothing for ottawa either
Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I see some numbers but ticketmaster does not have a record of that password / passnumber
Posts: 85
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
Well, the Winnipeg show, as of this second, has apparently disappeared from ticketmaster.ca, so I'm a little concerned...
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Password for Toronto is rink. I guess that and I got through... ROW 1 tickets! I'm pumped.
Posts: 1,211
Threads: 99
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
Tried that for Oshawa, and I only got seats in the stands...I'm gonna pass on those...
Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Posts: 337
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Password for ottawa is rink as well.
Posts: 888
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
1 in the 3rd row left and a pair in the 5th row centre
later
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
There aren't any Oshawa pre-sales on the floor... or so it would appear.
Posts: 453
Threads: 24
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah, I have front row in ottawa