Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Those with Dogs
#16

Maybe there is a kid in your neighborhood looking for a couple of bucks afterschool..

It makes my blood crawl when I hear of animal cruelty -it really does..
Reply
#17

AndGraceToo Wrote:Maybe there is a kid in your neighborhood looking for a couple of bucks afterschool..

It makes my blood crawl when I hear of animal cruelty -it really does..


Haha, "Makes my blood boil" + "Makes my skin crawl" = "Makes my blood crawl".

Sorry, I just found that amusing. Tongue
Reply
#18

I seriously have no idea what is going on with my brain lately..
I think I'm leaking oil..I have been flubbing up all over the place the past year or so..

Confusedhock:

too many message boards..
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)