Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sean Avery Uses Racial Slur
#16

Stephen Dame Wrote:I hope Toddy Bertz chumps Avery from behind... then we can be done with both of 'em for a season.

Well said!!!
Reply
#17

Sean Avery and Mike Danton along with many others throughout the OHL were represented by David Frost during the mid/late 90's...he is quite possibly one of the single-most manipulative and corrupt men ever to associate himself with the game. I've both played alongside and seen many other players come into contact with Frost, and in a very short period of time become COMPLETELY different people. He really did have a control over virtually all of his players. Do you need any more proof of his effects than the case of Mike Danton trying to hire someone to kill him???

Everytime I hear of Sean Avery doing or saying something stupid it really does not surprise me one little bit...this guy is a waste of skin...trust me.

Goulet!!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)