Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Every concert.
#16

Gangrel Wrote:My list won't even compare, but how many concerts have you bought tickets for and then for one reason or another not gone to?!?!?!?!? Wink

So far I'm at two, both for 54-40, oddly enough!

One.

And it was Pink Floyd, 28 rows back ... well, you know, 28th row, it's hardly worth going.
Reply
#17

]V[ANTIS Wrote:Avril Lavigne
Confusedcratch: Confusedcratch: Confusedcratch:

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#18

Alright, I'll give it a shot. I can only come up with a partial list as I can't seem to find the master file, which was migrated from my old PC. So here's about two-thirds of the shows I've been to...
  • Queen
    Styx
    The Babys
    Rush (x3)
    Kansas
    Head East (x3)
    Molly Hatchet
    Charlie Daniels Band
    Johnny Winter
    Night Ranger
    Weird Al
    Clan of Xymox
    Moev
    Circle Jerks
    NIN
    Flock of Seagulls
    Brave New tribe
    Depeche Mode (x5)
    The The
    Stabbing Westward
    Primal Scream
    Sarah Mclachlan (8x)
    The Hip (x14)
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Henry Rollins - spoken word (x4)
    Alanis (x2)
    Live
    Cheap Trick (x3)
    Candlebox
    Big Head Todd & the Monsters (x3)
    Cowboy Mouth (x3)
    The Cure (x3)
    Afghan Whigs
    Paula Cole (x5)
    Barenaked Ladies (x6)
    Tori Amos (x2)
    Fiona Apple (x5)
    Dead Can Dance
    Sheryl Crow
    Alice Cooper
    Ted Nugent
    The Devlins
    Motley Crue
    White Stripes

I'm missing a bunch, but I think I covered the "important" ones.

Great thread, BTW. :thumb:

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply
#19

buzz882 Wrote:
]V[ANTIS Wrote:Avril Lavigne
Confusedcratch: Confusedcratch: Confusedcratch:

I have her on my list too.

Explanation: Concert for Toronto - 2003.
Reply
#20

Neat Topic

Kiss,King Kobra,Slayer(2),Overkill, Black Crowes, Junkyard, DLR,Poison, Monsters of Rock (VH,Scorpions(2x),Dokken,Metallica(2x),Kingdom Come)
Lollapalloza I,II,III,Soundgarden (3x) Eleven, ICP(2X) Ratt, Motley Crue, Mr Bungle, Ani Difranco, Moody Blues, Stabbing Westward, Porcupine Tree, Bottle Rockets (2X), Moxy Fruvous(2X), The Cult, Clash of the Titans (Slayer,Megadeth,Anthrax, AIC)

Neil Young,Pearl Jam (2X) Blues Traveler (2x), Dadve Matthews, Derek Trucks, Buck Cherry, Monster Magnet, Gravity Kills, NIN (2x) Buzzard Fest (No Doubt, Holy Barbarians, 311) Luecero, Avail, Hank Williams III (2X)

Wilco, Friendship Fest (Wild Straberries, 54-40, tea Party, Kill Joys, Watchmen (2X) I mother Earth) Morphine, Helmet, Faith No More, Nirvana, Meat Puppets, Cheap Trick, Black Sheep, Matthew Sweet, Spirit of the West, Ziggy Marley, Rollins (spoken) Divinici's Note Book, Static X,

Sevendust, Coal Chamber, Kid Rock, PM 5K, Warrior Soul, Lucious Jackson, Sam Roberts (2X) Grapes of Wrath, Guster, Clarissa, Rheostatics, Crash Vegas, 38 Special, Honeymoon Suite, Iron Maiden, Perfect Circle, Head Stones, Andrew Cash, 13 Engines, TTH (28)

I
Reply
#21

beanmedic Wrote:
buzz882 Wrote:
]V[ANTIS Wrote:Avril Lavigne
Confusedcratch: Confusedcratch: Confusedcratch:

I have her on my list too.

Explanation: Concert for Toronto - 2003.

same....
Reply
#22

Here's my pathetic little list:

Aerosmith
Barenaked Ladies
The Guess Who
Joel Plaskett Emergancy
Ron Sexsmith
The Tragically Hip
Weird Al

Plus whoever the guys are that did the theme song for That 70's Show. They opened for Aerosmith.

VVVV Since we're adding comedians to our lists now, I've also seen Steven Wright and "Who's Line is it Anyway?" on tour.
Reply
#23

I'm not counting bands I've seen at larger gatherings like Live 8, so here's my measly list.

The Tragically Hip 13 times
Great Big Sea twice
Comedian George Carlin twice
The White Stripes once
The Trews twice
Reply
#24

OK, clearly there are some hardcore concert-goers here. But I'm glad there are others with more modest lists, so I won't feel so silly about posting my relatively small list of all the bands I've seen (some I saw at the same time, i.e. notable opening acts or in festivals like EdgeFest 1998).

The Hip - 4 times
Barenaked Ladies - Twice
The Grapes of Wrath
Ashley MacIsaac
Our Lady Peace
Econoline Crush
Sloan
Foo Fighters
Green Day
Moist
Tea Party
Joel Plaskett Emergency
Reply
#25

My list is a bit short as well, but i think its quiet as eclectic as some of the previous ones. Try not to laugh at some of the concerts from my teenage/high school years Tongue

Tragically Hip (5x)
Blue Rodeo
Sam Roberts
Great Big Sea (2x)
The Young Dubliners
Seven Nations
Carbon Leaf (3x)
Canadian Brass (high school)
Beach Boys (high school)
Rush (3x)
The Sadies
The Mahones
Reply
#26

Daniel Lanois
BB King
Oscar Peterson
The Hip (9) plus
HDRC (3)
Across the causeway - who ever was there, hip, trews, chris coster etc
chris coster
Amnesty International, Bruce springsteen, Tracey Chapman who ever else was there
Weaping Tile
Stones (2)
Mat Good
The Kinks
Bob Dylan
The Dead(3)
Santana
REM

that's all I can think of at the momment
The Mahones
Pink Floyd
Yellowman
Peter Tosh

I'm brain dead and can't think of any more at the momment
Reply
#27

Here is another pathetic list:

The Tragically Hip (x3)
The Barenaked Ladies
Our Lady Peace
Diana Krall
(all other not worth mentioning at Concert for Toronto)
Joel Plaskett Emergency (x2)
Rilo Kiley
Coldplay
Dashboard Confessional
U2

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#28

Avril Lavigne Rocks
Reply
#29

Smashing Pumpkins
Weird Al
Our Lady Peace (2)
Barenaked Ladies
The Tea Party (3)
Big Sugar
Sloan
BTK
By Divine Right
Treble Charger
Edwin
Project Wyze
Ozzy
Filter
Great Big Sea
Queens Of The Stone Age
And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
The Burning Brides
Glassjaw
Sparta
Dredg
Hot Water Music
Apocalyptica
Dog Fashion Disco
U2
Dashboard Confessional
Dayglo Abortions
The Video Dead
The End
Ion Dissonance
At The Mercy Of Inspiration
Tugnut
Ekatree
True Theories
Beyond Within
Fleshcraft
Innate
Kill Mannequin
Averse Sefara
Hatebreed
Madball
Terror
Cephalic Carnage
Hate Eternal
Cannibal Corpse
The Black Dahlia Murder
Severed Savior
Neuraxis
Infernal Majesty
Hands Of Death
Fuck The Facts
Alexisonfire
Billy Talent
Death From Above 1979
Spitafield
The Spicolis
The Doers
All Purpose Voltage Heroes
One Candle power
Varge
Statues
The Undead
Thornley
Junkhouse
Alice Cooper
Supergroup
Forever Is Forgotten
The Kinison
Eighteen Visions
Strung Out
From Autumn To Ashes
A Static Lullaby
Corporate Riot
K-OS
Brassmunk
Inveigh
Lapidate
Violent Marv
Endast
The Lotus Gun
HCE
Genetile
Vanquished
A Day and A Deathwish
Rosesdead
Pearl Jam
Rolling Stones
AC/DC
Rush
The Guess Who
Sam Roberts
The Flaming Lips
C'mon
The Illuminati
Quasi Mepris
Wide Mouth Mason
Headstones
Maestro

and...



THE HIP! (3)


that is all i can remember for now, although i'm sure there's probably quite a few bands missing from that list. considering i'm only 20, and that i've lived in Sudbury my whole life, i'd say that is a decent list.
Reply
#30

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:Strung Out

nice...didnt think id see these guys on anyone elses list...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)