Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone else not received tickets yet?
#16

got my T.O. tix today. Got them from the public sale

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#17

I still haven't gotten my tix yet. Presale cowtown tix
Reply
#18

Still no tickets for the Calgary shows. I'm now officially annoyed.
Reply
#19

i got my T.O tickets today :thumb:
Reply
#20

Anybody in Cowtown still not have their tickets? I figured they would have arrived yesterday or today, but they still haven't come, and I'm definitely worried now. The Calgary shows are less than 2 weeks away, and I don't understand why it takes this long to mail them out. When I ordered tickets for the Sasquatch Festival, they arrived in my mailbox 5 days later. For the Canadian shows, the tickets are mailed out from Vancouver. Normally with standard mail that would take only a few days. I don't get it. I e-mailed Ticketbastard today and they sent me the usual standard response: "we checked your account, and your tickets have been printed and mailed out to you, blah blah blah."

Well then where the hell are they??

(sorry folks, just venting)
Reply
#21

I don't have mine yet, but I had to order all 6 of them separately so perhaps that's why it's taking so long. If I don't have the tickets by beginning of next week, I'm going to phone Ticketmaster and see what's up. I have my credit card statement that proves that I bought them, so I'm not too concerned.
Reply
#22

Billy Wrote:I don't have mine yet, but I had to order all 6 of them separately so perhaps that's why it's taking so long. If I don't have the tickets by beginning of next week, I'm going to phone Ticketmaster and see what's up. I have my credit card statement that proves that I bought them, so I'm not too concerned.

Yeah, I'm sure we can get replacement tickets or something along those lines. It's just annoying when it takes this long. I'm never satisfied until I have them in my hands.
Reply
#23

finally got mine for calgary this morning.
Reply
#24

Yay! My tickets finally arrived. I can breathe easy now.
Reply
#25

direwolf74 Wrote:Yay! My tickets finally arrived. I can breathe easy now.

Good, I hope that means mine are in the mail at home too.
Reply
#26

Nuthin' yet for me. Then again, I ordered mine on the weekend, I won't get concerened until this time next week.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)