Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone else not received tickets yet?
#1

Has anyone else not received their tickets yet from the regular public onsale for the Toronto shows? Just wondering because I received the ones from the presalse after only a few days, and haven't gotten them from the regular sale yet.

Nick
Reply
#2

None here yet either. Good thing to know I'm not the only one.
Reply
#3

I picked mine up at the local Sunrise Ticketmaster outlet at the mall.
Reply
#4

Just got mine today! I was starting to wonder...
Reply
#5

i have to go pick mine up still
Reply
#6

You guys aren't alone. I bought pre-sale tickets and mine haven't arrived yet either. If they don't arrive by the end of this week, I'm gonna be officially worried.

Which brings me to my question: If our tickets don't arrive at least 2 business days before the event (like the website says), then how do we get them?? Do we just call Ticketbastard customer service, explain the situation and pick them up from a local ticket outlet?? Good god, I hope so.
Reply
#7

YES! My tix for Wednesday Oct. 25th @ the Phoenix arrived today!
Reply
#8

Got my tickets in the mail today.
Reply
#9

direwolf74 Wrote:You guys aren't alone. I bought pre-sale tickets and mine haven't arrived yet either. If they don't arrive by the end of this week, I'm gonna be officially worried.

Which brings me to my question: If our tickets don't arrive at least 2 business days before the event (like the website says), then how do we get them?? Do we just call Ticketbastard customer service, explain the situation and pick them up from a local ticket outlet?? Good god, I hope so.

and if that happens, what are the chances of said organization refunding the $2.50 per ticket they gouged/charged for the mail out convenience?
Reply
#10

Billy Wrote:
direwolf74 Wrote:You guys aren't alone. I bought pre-sale tickets and mine haven't arrived yet either. If they don't arrive by the end of this week, I'm gonna be officially worried.

Which brings me to my question: If our tickets don't arrive at least 2 business days before the event (like the website says), then how do we get them?? Do we just call Ticketbastard customer service, explain the situation and pick them up from a local ticket outlet?? Good god, I hope so.

and if that happens, what are the chances of said organization refunding the $2.50 per ticket they gouged/charged for the mail out convenience?


My thoughts exactly. By the way, I just checked my mail and still no tickets. I'm hoping they'll arrive by Friday. After that I'm gonna be a bit worried. Then again, maybe I'm just being paranoid. I'm never happy until I have the actual tickets in my hot little hands.
Reply
#11

My tickets from the public sale arrived today...presales arrived last week.

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply
#12

direwolf74 Wrote:
Billy Wrote:
direwolf74 Wrote:You guys aren't alone. I bought pre-sale tickets and mine haven't arrived yet either. If they don't arrive by the end of this week, I'm gonna be officially worried.

Which brings me to my question: If our tickets don't arrive at least 2 business days before the event (like the website says), then how do we get them?? Do we just call Ticketbastard customer service, explain the situation and pick them up from a local ticket outlet?? Good god, I hope so.

and if that happens, what are the chances of said organization refunding the $2.50 per ticket they gouged/charged for the mail out convenience?


My thoughts exactly. By the way, I just checked my mail and still no tickets. I'm hoping they'll arrive by Friday. After that I'm gonna be a bit worried. Then again, maybe I'm just being paranoid. I'm never happy until I have the actual tickets in my hot little hands.

I don't think the mail option has any extra costs, I mean, other than the usual crap charges like the building and Convenience charges.

As for what would happen if you don't get them... For the recent RHCP concert in town I bought a couple tickets about two weeks before the show for a buddy when they released some extras. At first when I checked the "my account" section of ticketmaster.ca, it said something like "tickets printed, in the mail" or something to that effect. Two days before the show it changed to say "pick up tickets at will call". So I went to Will Call the day of the show and the people there said the tickets were mailed out. I told them the story and after they called in the manager they printed me the tickets but stamped "REISSUED" on them in case someone tried to get in with the originals. Not sure how that would work without assigned seating though, the system at the Saddledome with the scanners might enable them to do this, I dunno, I'm just glad I got the tickets for my buddy.

Tickets showed up on Monday after the show in a "express" envelope. Super. :thumb:
Reply
#13

No tickets yet either...better be there by friday =(
Reply
#14

I got presale for calgary...still haven't got them.
I got a pretty stock response from TM when inquiring.
Reply
#15

Still no tix for pre-sale Calgary. Hopefully tomorrow.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)