Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Saw it this afternoon. Great flick! It's dark, it's violent, it's got a great story, and Christian Bale is perfect in the lead role. I didn't realize this movie had such a great cast! Michael Caine was especially cool as Alfred. Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman, and Gary Oldman were excellent as well. Even Katie Cruise-Holmes was pretty decent. Overall, a nice return to form for the dark knight.
Posts: 1,318
Threads: 110
Joined: Jan 2004
Reputation:
0
I can sum it up even better than that:
Greatest. Movie. EVER.
Cheers
Pat
Posts: 374
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I keep hearing how good this movie is... can't wait to see it now. Is it true that it is nothing like the other Batman movies? I heard the director wanted nothing to do with that series.
I LOVE Christian Bale and I am DYING to see this movie!
Posts: 215
Threads: 5
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
was SO glad they want back to the dark theme like in the first 2. batman begins, and the original with michael keaton are by far the best.
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
This movie shows how shitty all other comic book movies are. Including the old Batman ones. I was watching Batman Forever, and Batman punched this bad guy and it made a "boing!" sound. I felt like puking.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Saw it yesterday.
Good movie.
Siskel and Ebert, I am not.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Just wanted to add my comments to this thread... I saw this movie on the weekend, and boy did it kick ass! I though Christian Bale nailed the essence of Batman. And the acting talents of Liam Neeson, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman add a lot to this movie.
Very impressive! I'd recommend it to anybody.
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Kewl. Def want to see this. Speaking of Ms. Cruise Holmes, anyone see the war of the worlds?
Mick
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
j-monster Wrote:Just wanted to add my comments to this thread... I saw this movie on the weekend, and boy did it kick ass! I though Christian Bale nailed the essence of Batman. And the acting talents of Liam Neeson, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman add a lot to this movie.
Very impressive! I'd recommend it to anybody.
Just saw it last week, and I couldn't of said it better myself, great flick! :thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 207
Threads: 6
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
For those who love Christian Bale, watch "The Machinist", it shows the lengths that actors go for roles