Posts: 643
Threads: 37
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Not a leak but HNIC is gonna play a track from the Hips new album on Saturday night.
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Douglas Wrote:Not a leak but HNIC is gonna play a track from the Hips new album on Saturday night.
It better not be In View. I'd be mad.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 474
Threads: 23
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It will be Rink, since it is a hockey song :thumb:
Posts: 276
Threads: 20
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
0
For those of you waiting for a leak, may I refer you to this thread: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9853">http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9853</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 669
Threads: 16
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Back on topic? As a U.S. listener who's importing this (and historically gets things like this a week late), i'd probably download it in the meantime if a decent quality rip surfaced. I don't want to be behind on the fawning and discussion over here, after all.
Edit: I didn't see that streaming thread. I'll be doing that. At work. All week.
Posts: 36
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
They did alright. It only leaked tonight
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Is it considered a leak if its been streaming on thehip.com ? Its not a leak if the album is allready out, right?
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 1,318
Threads: 110
Joined: Jan 2004
Reputation:
0
Album quality, VBR. It sounds good loud -- I hope the neighbours are Hip fans (and that they're watching CSI Miami; this will teach them for not watching Studio 60).
Looking forward to Future Shop tomorrow
Cheers,
Pat