Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

World Container leak - When?
#1

When will it happen? Will most people here download it or what? I don't know if I could resist a few songs... Smile
Reply
#2

lame
Reply
#3

Stupid topic!! It's less than 2 weeks aways. We've waited this long. I can wait another 13 days.

Jamie
Reply
#4

I can't even comprehend how unfulfilling it would be to hear this CD and not be able to discuss it with anyone.
Reply
#5

Oh, c'mon guys. I know over half of the people here would download it if it leaked early. I believe most of you guys and girls would still buy the cd but I don't believe everyone would just ignore a leaked version. Most people here have heard half of the songs on the cd anyway.
Reply
#6

Totally disagree. I have heard the songs live, though they didn't play Pretend in Chicago or Milwaukee, but I would still not listen to a leak. Something so pure....music...art....it has to mean something. Otherwise....oh I don't know....
Reply
#7

I doubt that it will happen. It's been in some form of completion for a number of months, and it hasn't happened, so I think it'll stay that way for another 13 days.
Reply
#8

As thehip11 said, I can wait another 13 days (or up to 15 in my case) to hear it. I would much rather a) be excited when I get the 35$ CD I paid for and b) hear it in its original lossless form and not some shitty MP3 rip.
Reply
#9

tigerthelion Wrote:Oh, c'mon guys. I know over half of the people here would download it if it leaked early. I believe most of you guys and girls would still buy the cd but I don't believe everyone would just ignore a leaked version. Most people here have heard half of the songs on the cd anyway.

What I found lame was that someone with 2 posts is posting this...seems a bit weird to be a 2nd post.

So who's the mysterious 2 poster that's asking about downloading a leaked version??
Reply
#10

Yeah, I will 100% for sure buy the album anyways, but I think I might get 2 or 3 tracks at most from the album, just like normal when an album I'm anticipating leaks, as long as they are in good sound quality, so that I can "quench my thirst", so to speak, for the album. I don't really think that's showing disrespect to the artist/band, as long as you still buy the album, but rather showing that you want to hear the music ASAP.
Reply
#11

Perhaps we could change the subject of this thread to "Will World Container be leaked?"

(And although it's only post number two, they signed up a year ago... so....)
Reply
#12

Yeah, I lurk on this forum nearly every day, but don't usually post... I will more often now though. Smile
Reply
#13

I wouldn't download a leak. I have done in the past, and I always find it to be a massive anti climax. Not so much the album itself, but more the fact that all you get is some (often poor) quality files on your computer. No nice booklet to flick through etc. Maybe I'm just a bit of a traditionalist.

Although, having said that - It would look like a leak would be the only way I can get to hear the album at the same time as the rest of you guys on the other side of the Atlantic. Sad

I shouldn't think it'll leak now.
Reply
#14

Yeah, I would absolutely download today if it was available. And I'd still buy it on October 17th when it comes out. I'm a Hip fan, I'm always eager for new Hip music, and can't wait to hear the rest of the album.
Reply
#15

Ill admit, I'd download it. My heart skipped a bit when i saw this topic title! Its not like I'm not going to buy the CD.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)