Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

World Container Tour Updates

wow, that went fast less than a minute and they were sold out. Bullshit, I clicked on the link and tickets werent avalable yet on ticketmaster, when i went back and clicked on the link and came back tickets were gone
Reply

Plan B... now I guess
Reply

2 for montreal here...
Reply

No shit... I was just going to say did anyone actually get any? I didn't win the quickest fingers award. :oops:

EDIT: You bastard! ^
Reply

Holy jeez, they went fast, no luck for any shows. That is the first time in years I havn't gotten tickets through the Hip Club stuff.
Reply

I got 2 for sunday at the phoenix
Reply

Those two were mine! Armwrestle you for them?
Reply

I got two for Sunday.
My pal Trevor got two for Thursday.
markslog got two for Sunday.

I think that we will have a couple of Sunday tickets to trade for tickets to the Tuesday or Wednesday show.
Reply

chris Wrote:I got two for Sunday.
My pal Trevor got two for Thursday.
markslog got two for Sunday.

I think that we will have a couple of Sunday tickets to trade for tickets to the Tuesday or Wednesday show.

I'd be willing to buy any for the Wednesday or Thursday shows
Reply

emperor penguin Wrote:
chris Wrote:I got two for Sunday.
My pal Trevor got two for Thursday.
markslog got two for Sunday.

I think that we will have a couple of Sunday tickets to trade for tickets to the Tuesday or Wednesday show.

I'd be willing to buy any for the Wednesday or Thursday shows
I'm not selling - just potential for a trade.

But I will buy if people have tickets for the Mon/Tue or Wed shows.
Reply

chris Wrote:But I will buy if people have tickets for the Mon/Tue or Wed shows.

There is no Tuesday show...

Nick
Reply

When are they coming to nyc
Reply

nhaste Wrote:
chris Wrote:But I will buy if people have tickets for the Mon/Tue or Wed shows.

There is no Tuesday show...

Nick
The dates on thehip.com are different depending on what page you go to... so I put both just to be safe.
Reply

LizardKing51 Wrote:So what are the chances of a site crash and a 40 page thread tomorrow morning?

Anybody want to take bets?

:lol:

I'll take your Bet. :rambo:
Reply

ya, transaction went very smoothly, no hang ups or anything
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)