09-25-2006, 09:02 AM
Chris, Mark.... how many camera angles on the Phoenix shows?
1 balcony, 1 front, 1 sound board?
:jump
1 balcony, 1 front, 1 sound board?
:jump
chris Wrote:Hmmm.... We could probably get at least 6 angles based on who I know will be attending - assuming we can all get tickets, of course.
Maybe we could go for an even 10;
2 stationary on stage
1 balcony walkway
2 balcony seats
1 soundboard
1 at left speaker stack
1 at right speaker stack
1 in DJ booth watching the crowd
1 handheld by Gord D
chris Wrote:I'm confused. Why do all ages gigs suck once you're older? I actually think that they are better. Many of the drunks stay away from the front stage as they can't bear to be that far away from their next drink; and the enthusiasm of younger fans can be infectious. As well, The Hip's original fanbase is getting to an age where they might want to bring their children to a concert - and all-ages allow that to happen.
nhaste Wrote:Just read here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buckbrothers.net/news2.html">http://www.buckbrothers.net/news2.html</a><!-- m --> (about 1/3 of the way down)... it says that the Phoenix's capacity is 4500. I wouldn't have thought it was that high??? Althought it's been a while since I've been there.Not a chance that they can fit that many people in there. I'd say it's more like 1,500 people.
Nick
nhaste Wrote:I just read a couple of other places that it is 1100 capacity... that seems more like it. Wonder how many tickets will be available to the presale?
Nick
nhaste Wrote:I just read a couple of other places that it is 1100 capacity... that seems more like it. Wonder how many tickets will be available to the presale?
Nick