Posts: 2,025
Threads: 109
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
A: KillerWhaleTank (NOIS)
Q: I'm more ice sculpture than I think
-Jenna
Posts: 274
Threads: 8
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
as makeshift as we are
Q-and we carry their water we don't make a sound
Posts: 344
Threads: 16
Joined: Oct 2003
Reputation:
0
Makeshift
Swim, not to me, not to him
Posts: 344
Threads: 16
Joined: Oct 2003
Reputation:
0
Save the Planet
Drive-In's rained out
ps - I cheated on the last one using a live lyric, sorry
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
A: Long Time Running (already used)
Q: when I sleep in the rain
Posts: 1,211
Threads: 99
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
-Sharks...
"Picture a century of water" (How's this one been passed by?)
Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Posts: 184
Threads: 10
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
Something On.
Bury the pipeline guy right here.
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
A: Something On
Q: With the sea dog's salt
Posts: 1,211
Threads: 99
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
-Greasy Jungle...
"He was on a fishing trip..."
Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Posts: 367
Threads: 41
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
Great Job Hip Fans! You Rock!!
When I first started this I thought 15 maybe 20 songs. You've found 46 water related songs and counting.
Nice work, you really know your stuff.
The last quote is Eldorado but "drinking" may be pushing it a little. But I guess you could be drinking water.
To keep this going I really had to do my research.
A: Eldorado
Q: Never mind that pool in the mountains.