Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WCH2004 pt. 2

I wasn't sure until today, but they said during the germany/ finland game that it is a crossover. So I am pretty sure then that Canada will play either Sweeden or the Czech's, and Finland will play U.S.A, or Russia.
Reply

cool, hmmmm, i'm not sure who I'd rather see Canada play...but i would definately like to see a Russia/Finland semi-final.
Reply

So was anyone else at the Canada/Russia game on Saturday night?

Did anyone notice a striking resemblance between one of the "Super Fans of the Game" and me? If so, good work! Trevor (mansized eldorado) and I were named the "Super Fans of the Game!" Sadly there were no prizes involved, but we'll be trying much harder on Wednesday night!
Reply

good stuff, keep up the good work!
Reply

Sweet! good job, I was there and I remember them showing the super fans of the game. I'll be there again on wed. aswell so keep doing your thing! hopefully it will be louder in there on wed. night! GO CANADA GO!
Reply

no prizes for super fan of the game, what a shame, keep up the good work though
Reply

I was looking forward to maybe seeing Sweeden vs Canada on sat. but I guess that isn't happening. I missed the game cause of work but how the heck did the Czech's beat sweeden 6-1? My Jaw dropped when I saw the score.
Reply

soft goaltending + the Swedes played with very little to no confidence = Czechs in the semis.

the USA are currnetly up 2-0 on the Russians...
Reply

us wins 5-3. tkachuk scored 4 times and added an assist.
The Russians are going home
Reply

That was a great game. Good right to the end. :thumb:
Reply

HALF AN HOUR TIL GAME TIME! GET INTO IT! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :jump
Reply

Well, there goes 1 awful power play and 1 disallowed goal. Not a great start on any account (unless you're cheering for Slovakia, but we don't know anyone who is right?) Big Grin
Reply

i was thinking about cheering for the Slovaks but i guess it wouldnt be that much fun if Canada wasnt in it at the end to face the AMERICANS :thumb:

grooveless touque Wrote:Well, there goes 1 awful power play and 1 disallowed goal. Not a great start on any account (unless you're cheering for Slovakia, but we don't know anyone who is right?) Big Grin
Reply

this is our response to the USA's performance, 4 goals in one period, and we didn't have to count on one guy to get em all Tongue.
Reply

...and mario is starting to look like mario again :thumb:

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)