Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Another Hip Game - Bring out your bored!
#91

A:Ultra Mundane

"Then I don't wanna swim"

PS I don't post much but I read alot
Reply
#92

A: NOIS

Q: "The loneliest buoys on dolphin property"
Reply
#93

Makeshift

"Weatherman wet fingers the sky"

ct
Reply
#94

Long Time Running.

The Moroto river swelling,
It was quite impassible as you might expect.
Reply
#95

Fighter Fighter

"we can do some flooding"
Reply
#96

700 Ft Ceiling

The snow is so merciless...

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#97

->>>> In good ole Montreal

Clayqout sound to Cape Spear

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#98

Silver Jet

..ancient virus from the sea

(sry if its been used, didnt have time to check all the answers)

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#99

The Rules

Downtown where the river bends.
Reply

worldpeace Wrote:The Rules

Downtown where the river bends.

yawning or snarling

When the sharks finished the Irish and those people from Berlin (sorry if used before)
Reply

A: Sharks

Q: ...in a sink full of Ganges, I'd remain.......
Reply

Great Work Everyone!

Thanks for playing. It looks like we're close to wrapping things up. At last count there were 61 different songs that had some type of water reference associated with them.

I'm looking for a winner so if there are still songs left unnamed, feel free to just give the title and the reference.

The last non-duplicated quote was from Silver Jet given by Summiteer. Unless the last quote from ikky99 is not on the already named list and no one has anymore, Summiteer WINS!

I appreciate all those who listed quotes from songs that had multiple references like Something On, Makeshift, Membership, etc. They were quoted several times but for now I'm just looking for any songs not yet named.

I had to eliminate only 2 songs for lack of reference; Emergency and Eldorado.

Here are the songs named:700ft Ceiling,A Beautiful Thing, ABAC,All Canadian Surf,Another Midnight,An inch and Hour,As I wind down pines,Born in Water, Chagrin, Cemetery, Dire Wolf, Dardevil, Emperor, Fiddlers, Fifty Mission, Fire in the Hole, Fighter, Greasy, Heart o Melt, Highway girl, Killing time, Lake Fever, Let's stay engaged, LTR, Lonely end, Locked in Trunk, Membership, Music at work Makeshift, Montreal, NOIS, Nautical, New Orleans beat, New Maybe, One night in Copenhagen, Problem Bears, Poets, sharks, Sherpa, Scared, Something On, Save the planet, Sumer is killing us, Silver jet, Trickle down, Three Pistols, The bear, The rules, The luxury, Thompson girl, The bastard, The drop off, The ocean, Train Overnight, Titanic, Ulra mundane, Vapour trails, Vaccination, When the weight comes down, Yawning or Snarling, You're Everywhere.

Thanks again for playing. Hip fans are the BEST!
Reply

Whoa Baby :jump Now I can die in peace Tongue

I'll take a 12 of Canadian Smile

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply

I wish I was around to play but was on vacation for the last little while. No others come to mind right now but nice work everyone!
And I'm sure there will be plenty to come once the new album is released.
Reply

you are just a lake.....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)