Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
A: The Bastard
Q: When the water runs cold
Posts: 3,777
Threads: 62
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Another Midnight
?????????.
-the end of a line a real rainbow-likening luckstop
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
A: Locked in the trunk of a car
Q: By the time the ice-huts hit the bottom
Posts: 1,211
Threads: 99
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
-Membership...
"Don't go swimming past the drop-off, or else..."
Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Posts: 274
Threads: 8
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
the drop off
I know one thing your not- your not the ocean
Posts: 344
Threads: 16
Joined: Oct 2003
Reputation:
0
At The Hudredth Mer...
Wait...
The Ocean.
=> Downtown where the river bends
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
A: Yawning Or Snarling
Q: river wide, river wonder us
Posts: 60
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
A: Membership
Q: "telling the waves to stop crashing"
PS I don't post much but I read alot
Posts: 761
Threads: 111
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
A: Summer's Killing Us
Q: I saw your compass on a sea of frayed cable and aspects of vision afloat in a glance
Posts: 18
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
A: Train Overnight
"Coffee-coloured ice"
Posts: 60
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
A: An Inch an Hour
"I hear you voice from the end of a frozen lake"
PS I don't post much but I read alot
Posts: 184
Threads: 10
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
Lonely End of the Rink.
Outside there's hectic action, the ice is covering the trees.
Posts: 367
Threads: 41
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
We've hit 55 different songs. Great work. We must be close to an end.
A: Something on
Q: As cold as water through the roof.
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
A: Fire in the Hole
Q: Let's shake some snow off of the roof
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
A; makeshift
Q; "Hey what ya building, another ocean?"