Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Another Hip Game - Bring out your bored!
#61

srb Wrote:A: If New Orleans Is Beat
Q: across the icy world with polar bears

Thompson Girl

Q: I'd fall into the tank with nary a sound, maybe a fffthpt , and then I was underwater
Reply
#62

A: KillerWhaleTank (NOIS)

Q: I'm more ice sculpture than I think

-Jenna
Reply
#63

as makeshift as we are

Q-and we carry their water we don't make a sound
Reply
#64

Makeshift

Swim, not to me, not to him
Reply
#65

Save the Planet

Drive-In's rained out


ps - I cheated on the last one using a live lyric, sorry
Reply
#66

A: Long Time Running (already used)
Q: when I sleep in the rain
Reply
#67

srb Wrote:A: Long Time Running (already used)
Q: when I sleep in the rain

Yeah, there's a lot of these and I forgot.


You're Everywhere


=> of the Mariana's Trench
Reply
#68

-Sharks...

"Picture a century of water" (How's this one been passed by?)

Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Reply
#69

Something On.

Bury the pipeline guy right here.
Reply
#70

A: Something On
Q: With the sea dog's salt
Reply
#71

srb Wrote:A: Something On
Q: With the sea dog's salt

A: Killing Time

Q: I washed your dishes
Reply
#72

-Greasy Jungle...

"He was on a fishing trip..."

Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Reply
#73

The Heron Outside Wrote:-Greasy Jungle...

"He was on a fishing trip..."

A: Fifty Mission Cap

Q: Tired of thinking about drinking
Reply
#74

LizardKing51 Wrote:
Douglas Wrote:
LizardKing51 Wrote:Something On

...Just blue lake stains and purified,

Starpainters poem?

Yes! I thought I'd toss a tricky one into the mix, but no-one bothered to answer it...anyway your prize is in the mail.

:thumb:

Its the only poem I have ever memorized. :oops:
Reply
#75

Great Job Hip Fans! You Rock!!

When I first started this I thought 15 maybe 20 songs. You've found 46 water related songs and counting.

Nice work, you really know your stuff.

The last quote is Eldorado but "drinking" may be pushing it a little. But I guess you could be drinking water.

To keep this going I really had to do my research.

A: Eldorado

Q: Never mind that pool in the mountains.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)