Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Every concert.
#61

i listen to a lot of hardcore & metal bands which could be why you guys haven't heard of them. i also like alot of underground music but to be honest i'm surprised some of you haven't heard of some of the bands in bold. i'm only 22 by the way so maybe that could be why? a younger hip fan?
Reply
#62

Quote:--Gramma's Teeth (band from my high school that was fairly short lived haha)

Fabulous name, though. :lol:
Reply
#63

This is my attempt and I know I'm leaving some out. Favs at the top. (jesus I've spent a lot of money on shows)

RUSH (11)
KISS (5)
CANNIBAL CORPSE (+16 or so)
TRAGICALLY HIP (9 soon 10+)
SLAYER (5)
IRON MAIDEN (4)
OPETH (3)
METALLICA (5)

Ozzfest 05 + 06 (too many to mention)
Morbid Angel, Suffocation
Naplam Death, Obituary
Deicide, Malevolent Creation
U2, Smashing Pumpkins
Ozzy (4), Dio
Monster Magnet, Poe
Krissiun, Superjoint Ritual
Pantera, White Zombie (2)
Ramones, Trebble Charger
54-40, Sam Roberts
Sadies, Vince Neil
Pat Benatar, Motley Crue (2)
Disturbed(2), Godsmack (3)
The Accused, Helstar
Lizzy Borden, Yngwie Malmsteen (2)
Triumph, I Mother Earth
Dream Theater, Slash's Snakepit
Talas (3), Ace Frehley
Ted Nugent, Deftones
Killswitch Engage, Machine Head
Biohazard, Chimaria
PJ Harvey, Strapping Young Lad
Cinderella, Scorpions
Van Halen, Dokken (2)
Aerosmith, John Denver
Ringo Starr's All-starts (ate dinner w/John Entwistle !!)
Little Richard, Oleander
Goo Goo Dolls (4), Lenny Kravitz
D.R.I. (3), Barenaked Ladies (2)
TT Quick, Omen
Guns n Roses , Hate Eternal
Lacuna Coil (3), Halford
Candlebox, Kingdom Come
Judge, Killing Time
Trouble (2), Danzig (4)
Sick OF It All (3), Wolf Tickets (3)
Mighty Mighty Bosstones (sat on stage behind drummer for show!)
Rancid, Linkin Park
Papa Roach (SUCKED!!!)
Green Day, Blink 182
Gang Green, Holy Terror
Suicidal Tendencies,
Exodus, Sacred Reich
Devastation, Cancer
Dimmu Borgir, AC/DC
Black Label Society (3)
Judas Priest (4), Smashmouth
Death, Agnostic Front
Fear Factory, Ill Nino
Sam Roberts, Sheryl Crow
Widowmaker, Beach Boys
Primus, Powerman 5000
Econoline Crush, Disincarnate
Anthrax (2), Megadeth
Alice In Chains, Corrosion OF Conformity
Therapy?, Rollins Band
Teddy Geiger, George Thorogood
ZZ Top, Y+T
Faith No More (2), Chevelle
Hatebreed, Red Rider
Rob Zombie (2)
Reply
#64

sorry it looks like that, when I typed it it was all nice and spaced out and then ended up like that. :oops:
Reply
#65

scottitude Wrote:Alright, I'll give it a shot. I can only come up with a partial list as I can't seem to find the master file, which was migrated from my old PC. So here's about two-thirds of the shows I've been to...
  • Queen
    Styx
    The Babys
    Rush (x3)
    Kansas
    Head East (x3)
    Molly Hatchet
    Charlie Daniels Band
    Johnny Winter
    Night Ranger
    Weird Al
    Clan of Xymox
    Moev
    Circle Jerks
    NIN
    Flock of Seagulls
    Brave New tribe
    Depeche Mode (x5)
    The The
    Stabbing Westward
    Primal Scream
    Sarah Mclachlan (8x)
    The Hip (x14)
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Henry Rollins - spoken word (x4)
    Alanis (x2)
    Live
    Cheap Trick (x3)
    Candlebox
    Big Head Todd & the Monsters (x3)
    Cowboy Mouth (x3)
    The Cure (x3)
    Afghan Whigs
    Paula Cole (x5)
    Barenaked Ladies (x6)
    Tori Amos (x2)
    Fiona Apple (x5)
    Dead Can Dance
    Sheryl Crow
    Alice Cooper
    Ted Nugent
    The Devlins
    Motley Crue
    White Stripes

I'm missing a bunch, but I think I covered the "important" ones.

Great thread, BTW. :thumb:

Nice list. How were Big Head Todd & the Monsters in concert? I am a big fan of theirs and I've heard the live show is amazing.
Reply
#66

Here's my list, I'm young, so it's not as massive as others here, but here we go:

Tragically Hip (x2)
Goldfinger (x2)
Bob Dylan (x2)
Corb Lund (x2)
Frank Black
Wilco
Elliott Brood

FESTIVALS
Warped '03> Rancid, Less Than Jake, Dropkick Murphys, etc.

Warped '04> Bad Religion, NOFX, New Found Glory, Flogging Molly, etc.

Edmonton Folkfest '05> Steve Earle, John Prine, Allison Krauss, The Weakerthans(x4), Martha Wainwright (x3), Danny Michel etc.

Umbria Jazz Festival in Italy '06> Eric Clapton, Pat Metheney, John Scofield, The Neville Brothers, Chick Korea with The Berlin Philharmonic. James Brown was there, but didn't have tickets for his night. shit.

TO COME:
Van Morrison

My favorites were the Mac Hall shows, the Hip, Frank Black and Wilco
Reply
#67

As far as a list of performers I am DYING to see live:

NEIL YOUNG
FIONA APPLE
Reply
#68

i agree. of all the bands that i have yet to see live my number one choice would definatly be neil young.
Reply
#69

All I know is that I have 2 photo albums full of ticket stubs, dating back to 1991. Sporting events are included in there too. I've kept every ticket stub since '91.

11/26/96 Buffalo
8/7/98 Wattsburg, PA
7/29/00 Darien, NY
8/1/02 Toronto
9/1/02 Darien, NY
7/28/04 Darien, NY
6/17/06 Lewiston, NY
10/25/06 Toronto
3/10/07 Buffalo
6/30/07 Lewiston, NY
7/1/07 Lewiston, NY
11/2/07 Rochester
6/4/09 Lewiston, NY
7/1/11 Toronto
7/30/11 Buffalo
6/30/12 Niagara-on-the-Lake
11/2/12 Cleveland
8/2/13 Buffalo
4/8/15 Buffalo
8/14/16 Toronto
Reply
#70

I'll do my best here, hopefully markslog doesn't post his list as it may just crash hipbase, I've seen his list of masters, I think it's longer than all the lists posted so far :mrgreen:

13 Engines - more than twice
54-40 - 4 times?
Age Of Electric
Alanis Morisette
A Perfect Circle - 4 times
The Arcade Fire
Badly Drawn Boy
Beck
Bedouin Soundclash
Bif Naked - at least 2 times
Big Sugar - 4 times or more
Big Wreck
Blue Rodeo
BNL
Buck 65
Buffalo Daughter
Bush
By Devine Right - 5 times
CCMC
Change of Heart
Chris Brown, Kate Fenner band
Collective Soul - 3 times(slightly embarased there, 2 were festival though)
Constantines - 3 times
Crystal Method
The Cult
Daniel Johnston
Danko Jones - 10-20 times not sure exactly
Dead Can Dance
The Dears
DMB
D.O.A.
Econoline Crush - 3 times
Edwin
Everclear - 2 times apparently
Filter
Fantomas (Mike Patton project)
Fembots
Finger 11 - ???
Foo Fighters - at least 2 times
Frente
Full 9 - 2 times
Garbage
George Clinton & the P Funk Allstars
Getaway People
Girls Against Boys (aka GVSB)
Gluleg
Gnarls Barkley
Gob - 3 times?
Grady
Geen Day
Hawksley Workman
Hayden - 4 times that I can remember
Headstones - at least 2 times
Hidden Cameras
Holy Fuck
Hugh Dillon Redemtion Choir
Ice Cube (woodstock)
The Illuminati
I Mother Earth - ??
Joel Plaskett Emergancy
John Zorn
The Killers
Killjoys
Korn (woodstock, not my choice)
Le Savy Sav
Les 6
Les Claypool and his Fancy Band
Live - 2 times
Los Lobos
Jaga Jazzist
James Brown
Janes Addiction - 2 times
Jeff martin - 3 times
Joydrop
Kathleen Edwards - 4 times
Mathew Good Band - 3 times?
Matt Mays & El Torpedo
Mars Volta - 2 times
Matisyahu
Me First and the Gimme Gimme's
Metalica (woodstock, left early)
The Miller Stain Limit
Mobile
Moist
Nickleback - 15 minutes before walking away from them
NIN - 3 times
The Odds
Offspring
Our Lady Peace - 6 times?
Pearl Jam - 5 times?
Peeping Tom (Mike Patton project)
Pigmy Love Circus
Pluto
Primus
Queens of the Stone Age - 2 times
Radiohead - 2 times
Rage Against the Machine
Rainbow But Monkey's
Red Hot Chili Peppers - 2 times
R.E.M
Rheostatics - 9 times or more with their final show coming on March 30th
Robbin Black and the Intergalactic Rock Stars
Rufus Wainright - 2 times
The Sadies
The Salads
Sam Roberts Band - 4 times or more
Sarah Harmer
Semisonic
Sheryl Crow
Silverchair
Sloan - 6 times or more
Smashing Pumpkins
Sonic Youth
Soullive
Stabbing Westward
Staggard Crossing
Stompin Tom Conners
System of A Down
Tea Leaf Green
The Tea Party - 40+ times
The Tragically Hip - 40+times with more coming :lol:
Tomahawk (Mike Patton project)
Tool - 4 times
Treble Charger 4 times (before they sounded like Sum 41)
Tristan Psionic
The Trews
The Watchmen - 4+times
The Weakerthans
Ween
Wide Mouth Mason
Wintersleep - 3 times so far

There are countless other bands that I've forgotten the names of or forgotten in general. I've seen these bands in more than 25 cities too with more cities coming up in the future!

* I went through the other lists and found bands that I had forgotten about seeing, I'm probably still missing some.
Reply
#71

dreyfuss Wrote:Nickleback - 15 minutes before walking away from them

Still not acceptable!!
Reply
#72

robert goulet Wrote:
dreyfuss Wrote:Nickleback - 15 minutes before walking away from them

Still not acceptable!!

I don't even remember when this was either, it was at an Edgefest and they were on the side stage, probably before their 2nd album came out.
Reply
#73

I've seen Neil Young!!!

However, I've also seen....

NKOTB (New Kids on the Block)
Celine Dion
Back Street Boys (twice)

Along with the more normal bands like

The hip (8 ) - I think
U2
Greenday (2)
Peral Jam
G N' R
Smashing Pumpkins
Our Lady Peace (3)


Ect. Ect. No way I can even name 1/3 of them.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)