Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Holiday Jam-Phoenix
#46

SirMatticus Wrote:
chris Wrote:I think the steadfast rule with cameras is, "As long as it is smaller than your head, and doesn't look pro, you're good to go."
My rule is easier - "keep your camera at home, 'cause Trevor is going to take much better pictures than I ever could".

See everyone at the show tonight!
Except that Trevor is not coming to the show tonight...
Reply
#47

im bringing camera
Reply
#48

:jump I'm going! I got tickets yesterday for my birthday!


And I'll be bringing my camera Tongue
I just hope that I get somewhere close to the front...
Reply
#49

:x What the... chairs at the Phoenix?! That's not right.

I was nowhere near the front; I was sitting in the 10th row by the middle aisle. When people started heading up to the front, I said to my friend, 'Let's go' but OH NO he wanted to stay in his seat. Within the split second it took me to say, 'Fuck it; you stay here, I'm going up.' the front was already full, so I stayed to keep him company. Sad But at least it was a great show.

Highlights:
Gord started In View out of tune -ha.
They did an Eddie Cochrane cover, a Bowie cover and the last song was a Gordon Lightfoot cover with everyone on stage!
Reply
#50

! what bowie song did they play! SETLIST! SETLIEST! I DEMAND A LIST!

NAME NAMES! LOL!
Reply
#51

set list: just in case you didnt see it in the other thread!

NIGHT LIKE THIS
IN VIEW
C MON EVERYBODY
DIFFERENCE
BOBCAYGEON
PRETEND
QUEEN
FAMILY BAND
FIREWORKS

ENCORE:
SUMMERSIDE OF LIFE:HOLIDAY JAM

NICE VIEW,SIDE OF STAGE.GOOD ATMOSPHERE.HIGLIGHTS...GORD FUCKING UP IN VIEW,BOBCAYGEON,MEETING DREYFUSS,SIRMATT,MAV, AND WATCHING THIS BUNCH OF GREAT MUSICIANS AFTER THE GIG,DANCING,GETTING DRUNK,TO DISCO SUPPLIED BY THE HOUSE DJs!thx...billy ray for the setlist! bigv
Reply
#52

I must be losing it....where is the other thread?
Reply
#53

night like this, like the dylan tune and difference like the band's it makes no difference????

if the answer is yes to either don't tell me because i'll probably have to shoot myself in the face for not going.

thanks
Reply
#54

Great freaking show!! I was really praying for Fiddler's Green but no luck. It's great to hear a few cover tunes by the boys though.

Sorry to jet so quickly Sirmatticus. My girlfriend got way ahead of me and she'd probably thought I'd left her, lol. I know I shook some girls hand. Who was that by the way?

Anyways, so much for the non taping policy as I saw a few basers taping the gig.

Jamie
Reply
#55

borgs Wrote:night like this, like the dylan tune and difference like the band's it makes no difference????

if the answer is yes to either don't tell me because i'll probably have to shoot myself in the face for not going.

ok, I'm not gonna tell you then.....
Reply
#56

farmerdan69 Wrote:
borgs Wrote:night like this, like the dylan tune and difference like the band's it makes no difference????

if the answer is yes to either don't tell me because i'll probably have to shoot myself in the face for not going.

ok, I'm not gonna tell you then.....

goodbye cruel world... wait, did someone say something about taping?

... seriously though I'm a huge fan of dylan and the band and that setlist blew me away. congrats to everyone who was there, you saw something special.
Reply
#57

SirMatticus Wrote:
chris Wrote:I think the steadfast rule with cameras is, "As long as it is smaller than your head, and doesn't look pro, you're good to go."
My rule is easier - "keep your camera at home, 'cause Trevor is going to take much better pictures than I ever could".

See everyone at the show tonight!

Thanks for the compliment Matt!
Hope you all had a blast!

Cheers!
Trevor
Reply
#58

btw, that was Andrew Raycroft that intoduced the hip right?? Or was I seeing things (again)?
Reply
#59

Yep.
Reply
#60

farmerdan69 Wrote:btw, that was Andrew Raycroft that intoduced the hip right?? Or was I seeing things (again)?

yea that was him.

i took alot of pics that ill have up later on. got some nice close ones of buck 65 and kathleen edwards, but the crowd was too thick to get back up to the side area so the rest are from in front of the board.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)