Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Holiday Jam-Phoenix
#1

Has anyone heard whether or not the Hip may show up again for this year's event at the Phoenix?
Reply
#2

Sam Roberts, Sarah Harmer, Kathleen Edwards are all going to be there, so it's the right bunch of musicians to get one thinking...
Reply
#3

there are still tickets available...but it's a Wednesday. It would still be a great show without the Hip showing up. Another show where Gord has a tendency to show up is at the Skydiggers/Cash Brothers Horseshoe Show.
Reply
#4

Hip or no Hip this show will be great. I ordered my tickets!
Reply
#5

On Ticketmaster it originally said there was going to be a seperate hip.com sale on Monday. They took that down but I think they are just trying to keep it hush before they make an official announcement. Regardless though it will be a great show. I got my tickets.
Reply
#6

ill be there. wonder if recording would be ok?
Reply
#7

daaave Wrote:ill be there. wonder if recording would be ok?
Last year it was not allowed.
Reply
#8

From Sam's website:
December 13 - Toronto ON - The Phoenix - Holiday Jam: An Evening Of Acoustic Music (Featuring yours truly, Sarah Harmer, The Tragically Hip, Kathleen Edwards, Matt Mays, Buck 65), 19+

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#9

Just got a pair. Thanks a bunch for the update!!
Reply
#10

I'm in as well....
Reply
#11

Last year, wasn't recording not allowed because MAv wanted to post the songs on the website? It would be damn sweet if this year gear was allowed in. I mean, what an unique concert.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#12

chris Wrote:
daaave Wrote:ill be there. wonder if recording would be ok?
Last year it was not allowed.

thanks chris. might be nice to go to a show and not have to check levels or press any buttons. Smile
Reply
#13

Tthip Wrote:From Sam's website:
December 13 - Toronto ON - The Phoenix - Holiday Jam: An Evening Of Acoustic Music (Featuring yours truly, Sarah Harmer, The Tragically Hip, Kathleen Edwards, Matt Mays, Buck 65), 19+


Hmm, now From Sam's website:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.samrobertsband.com/web/tour/">http://www.samrobertsband.com/web/tour/</a><!-- m -->
Quote:December 13 - Toronto ON - The Phoenix - Holiday Jam: An Evening Of Acoustic Music (Featuring yours truly, Sarah Harmer, Kathleen Edwards, Matt Mays, Buck 65), 19+
Reply
#14

I'm in with or without the Hip. Still a great lineup and at a great price.

Sarah
I was there
Reply
#15

I wonder if the hip will be a surprise. They wouldn't just put that up and take it down for no reason. I hope they're there but if not, seeing Sam and Matt Mays will be great.

Jamie
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)