Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What songs should the Hip start playing live again?
#46

sean.bonner Wrote:I was just wondering what everyone thinks the hip should start playing live again. For me, it would be awesome if they busted out the 38 Years Old again. When I met the band Dec. 3 in Saint John Big Grin I asked Gord. He mainly said its because it creeps him out because its written in first person, and there is lines like "my sister got raped". But anyways, all this aside, I say BRING IT BACK.
I wanna know what u think :jump

Bump.
Fuckin eh.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#47

sean.bonner Wrote:
fingernailsonhull Wrote:38 YEARS OLD
Thats my absolute favorite hip song

Then can I get an AMEN.

ct
Reply
#48

sean.bonner Wrote:
sean.bonner Wrote:I was just wondering what everyone thinks the hip should start playing live again. For me, it would be awesome if they busted out the 38 Years Old again. When I met the band Dec. 3 in Saint John Big Grin I asked Gord. He mainly said its because it creeps him out because its written in first person, and there is lines like "my sister got raped". But anyways, all this aside, I say BRING IT BACK.
I wanna know what u think :jump

Bump.
Fuckin eh.

"I'm no prophet, but I see things..."
Reply
#49

Good call Sean...
Reply
#50

thompson girl i think would be what i would wanna hear most. either that or another midnight, god i love that track, it may be because 'twas the first song i learned to play.
Reply
#51

They played Thompson Girl during their soundcheck in Guelph, so that's gotta be a good sign! Smile
Reply
#52

nois Wrote:thompson girl i think would be what i would wanna hear most. either that or another midnight, god i love that track, it may be because 'twas the first song i learned to play.


On your kazoo?
Reply
#53

Cordelia
Reply
#54

Hands down, 2 of my favourite Live Hip songs:
Inevitability of Death
Last of the Unplucked Gems

These are great Studio songs, but they blow me away when they are played live
Reply
#55

The Dark Canuck
Put It Off
Opiated

(I'm a sucker for the album closers.)
Reply
#56

You know what, I was listening to Road Apples in my car the other day, and I wouldn't mine hearing On the Verge
Reply
#57

Three Pistols is one of my all time fav's or Opiated, or come to think of it Bring it Back.

Wouldn't it be interesting if they let the fans choose the set list for a show? Small Town Bringdown and or Highway Girl would be good too!
Reply
#58

Twist my arm
Highway girl
last American exit
Goodnight Josephine
Pigeon Camera
Montreal
Blonde Solid
Titanic Terrarium
Evelyn
Fight

Ps I don't post alot but I read!!!!!
Reply
#59

tth_fan...they played Last of the Unplucked Gems last night in Charlottetown. I've see a few people have suggested Sherpa, and they played it last night as well.
Reply
#60

sean.bonner (but back in this time, buzz882) Wrote:38 YEARS OLD
Thats my absolute favorite hip song
Bump! Sorry, I'm having "a moment" with 38 Years Old right now.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)