Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Horror of Hook-Ups, Dating Disasters
#46

robert goulet Wrote:Dude...I'm not kidding when I say that I think I know who you're talking about!!!! This lady used to work at a store that I would visit for work, and she indeed was a practicing Wiccan "witch"...and if it is who I think it is...lord have mercy on your soul...

Goulet

I can't remember her name, but she had blonde hair, is probably 25ish.... I remember at that point (2 years ago?) she had just moved back from Banff or something.......

It was.... interesting to say the least. Especially when I found out the same day about the 3 "aborted" pregnancies she had. Now, I don't know the circumstances behind it all, but that's a bit much to tell someone within the first week of talking to them!
Reply
#47

there are probably way too many mention, but one that stands out is something that i caused, and felt bad because the girl was really really sweet...it was a few years back, i was living in vancouver, but was a buffalo sabres fan...it was late in the season, and the nucks weren't making the playoffs, and the sabres were..tensions were mounting in the crowd as there were quite a few out of town fans..nucks blow a 3 goal lead in the third, fights break out both on the ice and in the stands..i end up arguing with some drunk yuppie nuck fans, and they kick me out!!! this is my first date with this sweet girl (who by all accounts,had little to no social life)...i start arguing and the end up gettin the cops and i'm cuffed!! luckily i never went to the cop shop, but it was close..i tell her i'll make it up to her...nice 2nd date..we go out for dinner, i end up choking on a piece of steak and i'm rushed to emergency :oops: ...at least she never knew what would happen when we went out...
Reply
#48

opiated Wrote:there are probably way too many mention, but one that stands out is something that i caused, and felt bad because the girl was really really sweet...it was a few years back, i was living in vancouver, but was a buffalo sabres fan...it was late in the season, and the nucks weren't making the playoffs, and the sabres were..tensions were mounting in the crowd as there were quite a few out of town fans..nucks blow a 3 goal lead in the third, fights break out both on the ice and in the stands..i end up arguing with some drunk yuppie nuck fans, and they kick me out!!! this is my first date with this sweet girl (who by all accounts,had little to no social life)...i start arguing and the end up gettin the cops and i'm cuffed!! luckily i never went to the cop shop, but it was close..i tell her i'll make it up to her...nice 2nd date..we go out for dinner, i end up choking on a piece of steak and i'm rushed to emergency :oops: ...at least she never knew what would happen when we went out...

Smile :lol: And THAT ladies and gentlemen, is our winner.

Dude, you'll have to come this way and we'll take some ladies out in Quebec one night... a trip to emergencey is pretty much standard there.
Reply
#49

Take him to Pigale's....... Wink
Reply
#50

Gangrel Wrote:Take him to Pigale's....... Wink

I heard the girls there take their clothes off for money.

But it's probably just a rumour.

Such paradise couldn't exist on earth.
Reply
#51

Yes, it is true. Just go past Gumdrop Lane, turn Right at the Gingerbread house, and just past the end of the rainbow.... you'll find it.



(dont' mind me, I'm on a chocolate high)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)