Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What Song Will We Never Hear Live Again??
#46

This is a pretty interesting thread to read now in the context of this tour
Reply
#47

sherpa Wrote:This is a pretty interesting thread to read now in the context of this tour
I finally looked at post dates when I got to pg 2. good bump
Reply
#48

Really cool to see ppl's thoughts from 5 years ago. Alot of the one's suggested have been played, albeit only on this most recent tour. I'm sure some of our current suggestions from another thread will have us eating our words 3-4 years down the road too?
Reply
#49

My bold predictions about Throwing Off Glass and Toronto #4 ... only took you guys five years to prove me wrong. As far as I know, I'm still right about Impossibilium, though.

We lift the rocket,
ct
Reply
#50

Chris Tanz Wrote:My bold predictions about Throwing Off Glass and Toronto #4 ... only took you guys five years to prove me wrong. As far as I know, I'm still right about Impossibilium, though.

We lift the rocket,
ct

I think you're right about Impossibilium too, unfortunately. I would love to hear that song live, it's my #2, right behind Dark Canuck (which I'm hoping to hear in Ottawa). I wonder if they'll ever play No Threat again; it never popped up in the WC tour, which I thought it would. That is a great song. I think you could throw New Maybe in there too, although you never know with the acoustic sets they've been playing.
Reply
#51

All I want to hear tonight is Sherpa












and The Completists










and Emperor Penguin, Stay, The Bear, Toronto #4, Fight, Opiated, The Dire Wolf, The Luxury, Thugs, and Chagrin Falls













and Are We Family











and Lionized, Unplucked Gems, The Rules, Vapour Trails...no not Vapour Trails, Don't Wake Daddy, and Let's Stay Engaged



and Vapour Trails
Reply
#52

sherpa Wrote:All I want to hear tonight is Sherpa












and The Completists










and Emperor Penguin, Stay, The Bear, Toronto #4, Fight, Opiated, The Dire Wolf, The Luxury, Thugs, and Chagrin Falls













and Are We Family











and Lionized, Unplucked Gems, The Rules, Vapour Trails...no not Vapour Trails, Don't Wake Daddy, and Let's Stay Engaged



and Vapour Trails

Great post. :thumb:
Reply
#53

I just reread this whole thread and want to say how happy I am that I outlasted that NMAS dipshit.

Legs scream at bikes,
CT
Reply
#54

And I'm so glad some of the songs that seemed to have met a 'they have been retired' consensus have popped up here and there.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#55

that post of mine made me laugh
Reply
#56

sherpa Wrote:that post of mine made me laugh

Shit dude, you got eight of your songs on this tour alone! Paul Langlois has been reading the Hipbase Archives!

ct
Reply
#57

what a dumb thread.

Tongue

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#58

The heading was kinda sad to read all things considering....
Reply
#59

Lizard King Wrote:what a dumb thread.

Tongue

Smile

Don't get me agitated. I'm up to my torch, up to my tits in the archive today and redlining on caustic-ness. Geez it used to be gunfight around here and we were all very outspoken before age, and a family, and the pervasiveness of insults by social media humbled us to a man.
Reply
#60

Chris Tanz Wrote:
Lizard King Wrote:what a dumb thread.

Tongue

Smile

Don't get me agitated. I'm up to my torch, up to my tits in the archive today and redlining on caustic-ness. Geez it used to be gunfight around here and we were all very outspoken before age, and a family, and the pervasiveness of insults by social media humbled us to a man.

It was a golden age.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)