Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The summer vacation thread
#31

me & the g/f couldn`t get any time off together all summer so we are headed to bud country for a 10 day swing through the okanagan and maybe even out to van city....we`ll see how much the gas guzzler guzzles....can`t wait to sample the homegrown :mrgreen:

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#32

I'm in currently in St. Louis, MO checking out the school that the fiancee and I will be attending after the wedding in May. It is awesome! I love this city!

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#33

sherpahigh Wrote:My first summer holiday in 8 - 10 years is coming up in less than two days!! whoooo! Always too busy in the summer for holidays but this year an opportunity came up and I've been going crazy at work so I jumped on it.

I'm off to Vancouver Island with a couple buddies and we're going to go kayaking in the Broken Islands group on the west coast of Van. Island just south of Tofino. I'm pumped! 4 days kayaking and 3 nights camping. Probably rain on us a bit out there and I could care less. Can't wait to get out there.

Then it's straight back to Calgary just in time for the Pearl Jam concert on the long weekend. Shit ya!! the next week and a half is going to rule!!


Best. Vacation. Ever. :thumb: :thumb:
Reply
#34

Just came back from a week off... didn't do too much exciting, did a little golfing with my dad and brother, went to Niagara Falls and did the casino thing (only lost $10 in about 3 1/2 hours... not bad!)... otherwise just a whole lot of relaxing.

Can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. That sucks!
Reply
#35

I got married....went to Vegas for another wedding the following week. Then, we took off from there to Maui.

Where has the summer gone? It sure feels like fall.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)