Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you were in a lifeboat designed for ten, ten only
#31

This turned out to be quite an interesting discussion.
Reply
#32

Just think about it....would the hip save you? or their family?
Reply
#33

Good Point hip21. Well I'll put it this way, you get to see your family on a daily basis and they will always be there for you so I'd pick my family first.

On the other hand, there's only 4 in my family, so it's easy, 4 family + 5 hip = 9!! all saved!!!
Reply
#34

Thehip21 Wrote:Just think about it....would the hip save you? or their family?

Depends whose holding the chronic...
Reply
#35

hehehe, interesting question....well for sure Gord D., Gord S., Robby, Paul...Johnny...well they can always replace the drummer :lol: My mom and dad, my two nephews :thumb:
Reply
#36

VioletlightHeron Wrote:hehehe, interesting question....well for sure Gord D., Gord S., Robby, Paul...Johnny...well they can always replace the drummer :lol:

Ouch! Poor Johnny.


-Jenna
Reply
#37

He's never been my favorite member of the band, no knock against his talent as a drummer; there's just something about him that always irks me and I have no clue what it is :lol:
Reply
#38

O.K. I would probably panic and just start yanking people aboard. If I happen to grab Johnny by the shirt and it comes off, (or the pants and the same thing happens) so much the better.....

Hee, hee, hee..... :lol:

Seriously, my mom and son first and after that who knows?
Reply
#39

Jenna_Bird Wrote:
VioletlightHeron Wrote:hehehe, interesting question....well for sure Gord D., Gord S., Robby, Paul...Johnny...well they can always replace the drummer :lol:

Ouch! Poor Johnny.


-Jenna

Ya but johnny has that germ phobia thing going on, so would he even grab your hand? I would tell him to swim, not to me, but to him. And after all since gordie has canoed a whole stage before he would turn out quite useful :thumb: :thumb:
Reply
#40

Okay okay okay... I got a better one.

If you and the members of the Hip SURVIVED a disaster and were floating around in a lifeboat and you had to choose which one to eat first.... would you save the best for last? kill the weakest first? what? Or would you sacrifice yerself and go first?

I think Paul would be the first to snap.... and I'd tell everyone to "put in their dukes" and we'd play "inky-pinky-ponky" and risk it....
Reply
#41

Now we're EATING the band??? Confusedcratch:

That seals it...this has officially become the most absurd thread ever to grace these boards... :lol:

M.
Reply
#42

How about just licking, kissing and fondling Gord is that o.k.? :lol:
Reply
#43

dyersbay Wrote:How about just licking, kissing and fondling Gord is that o.k.? :lol:

Great... this "Titanic" story just turned into "Debby Does the Dreadnaught."
Reply
#44

dyersbay Wrote:How about just licking, kissing and fondling Gord is that o.k.? :lol:

HEY I GET GORD! I STARTED THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE! :lol: You can have Johnny Tongue
Reply
#45

thipfan73 Wrote:
dyersbay Wrote:How about just licking, kissing and fondling Gord is that o.k.? :lol:

HEY I GET GORD! I STARTED THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE! :lol: You can have Johnny Tongue

Uh sorry...Johnny's mine.

After all, I was the one who tore his clothes off getting him into the lifeboat.....

:lol:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)