Poll: Did Gord kick the camera on purpose? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0
0%
No
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Was it on purpose?
#16

utrecht baby.....and i vote no....
Reply
#17

can anyone detail the 4 oddballs in that setlist, thanx.......

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#18

Summiteer Wrote:can anyone detail the 4 oddballs in that setlist, thanx.......
Let's move the Holiday Jam chat to the Holiday Jam thread: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10432">http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10432</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#19

Yeah that was a pretty cool montage that Chris put together but I would tend to believe that it wasn't on purpose.
Reply
#20

what the hell is this about?
Reply
#21

beanmedic Wrote:what the hell is this about?
Utrecht DVD.

And I vote no. I watched all the angles. No way he meant to do that...
Reply
#22

I think he meant to kick the midget(little person) that was on/near the stage, but dstar got in the way.

Hey, you see what you want to see, this is what I saw...

Now lets see what the conspiracy people get out of that!
Reply
#23

Gordie kicked a camera?
Reply
#24

Download the DVD we released and watch the entire video - until the DVD stops and kicks your back to the menu.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thehiptracker.com/torrents-details.php?id=206">http://thehiptracker.com/torrents-details.php?id=206</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#25

He's got too much class to kick a camera on purpose.
Reply
#26

skippy the wonder dog Wrote:He's got too much class to kick a camera on purpose.

A microphone stand, however, is fair game.
Reply
#27

i saw that too!

it actually looks like dustin sacrificed the camera to make sure the midget didn't get kicked.

hell of a guy for sure,i'm glad he was rewarded for his heroism.
Reply
#28

bornalion Wrote:i saw that too!

it actually looks like dustin sacrificed the camera to make sure the midget didn't get kicked.

hell of a guy for sure,i'm glad he was rewarded for his heroism.
Until now I'd never thought of that option!

If only we'd found one in Amsterdam...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)