Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Did Gord kick the camera on purpose?
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 276
Threads: 20
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
0
Please elaborate... what camera did he kick and when?
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Having spoken with the camera-man, I think it was an accident, but there were problems all night, so Gord was pissed to begin with.
I voted No.
Posts: 215
Threads: 5
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
ya yer gonna have to add a bit more detail here...most of us have no clue what you're talking about...
Posts: 46
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2006
Reputation:
0
Do not tell me there's a way to see the show remotely.... Do not tell me...
DO Not tell me.
ok, tell me.
Are you guys on site and online or something?
Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
So...anybody gonna fill the rest of us in on what the hell this thread is about??
Posts: 178
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
Did the Hip play somewhere tonight?
What's going on!
Posts: 90
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
They played the Holiday Jam at the Phoenix. But I didn't see him kick the cameraman! When did he do that?
Posts: 264
Threads: 17
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
This thread was started before the concert...I'm very confused as well. (can anyone who was at the concert, please post a review? thanks)
Posts: 1,242
Threads: 56
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
Interestingly enough Sean, I watched this in it's entirety for the first time last night and saw the bit your speaking of.
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Nope. Not a chance. Gord was having fun with the camera all night, and I think that the "kick" was meant to look cool on screen, but the camera was too close, the stage was too small, it was too hot, the ferry was leaving but Gord wasn't willing to ruin the gig just to catch it.