Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Holiday Jam-Phoenix
#16

The were not announced last year until it was sold out... so perhaps that is the plan again?
Reply
#17

sean.bonner Wrote:Last year, wasn't recording not allowed because MAv wanted to post the songs on the website? It would be damn sweet if this year gear was allowed in. I mean, what an unique concert.

This was because not all bands have the same policy, and when this occurs, the least common denominator is in force.
Reply
#18

Ahh makes perfect sense. And MAv didn't shoot down the rumour, which he would do if it weren't true! WWOOOOOOAH! :lol: :lol:

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#19

gradin123 Wrote:On Ticketmaster it originally said there was going to be a seperate hip.com sale on Monday. They took that down but I think they are just trying to keep it hush before they make an official announcement.

It's back up now. Says it starts today at 12.
Reply
#20

What is the point of a registered members sale when the tickets have been on sale to the general public for a few weeks? And why are members of thehip.com limited to two tickets and te general public gets six?

If tickets are available at a reduced rate for thehip.com fans I am going to be one pissed off fan as I purchased my tickets already.
Reply
#21

chris Wrote:What is the point of a registered members sale when the tickets have been on sale to the general public for a few weeks? And why are members of thehip.com limited to two tickets and te general public gets six?

If tickets are available at a reduced rate for thehip.com fans I am going to be one pissed off fan as I purchased my tickets already.

My guess is that it is close to selling out and they are holding some tickets back for hip.com users after they make the announcement they will be playing. But as of now you can still get tickets from the regular sale and there has yet been no announcement so I don't know why it is showing that sale will start at noon
Reply
#22

Ticketmaster has a thehip.com password box up now, but there's nothing on thehip.com about it.

The tickets are the same cost, and I think that gradin123 is right about the holds.
Reply
#23

still no link but im reassured enough i grabbed a single. wife just found out shes pregnant so im flying solo.hope to meet some basers. beers on you!
Reply
#24

From thehip.com:

Holiday Jam: December 13, 2006 at Toronto's Phoenix Concert Theatre


Hey Folks,

We are very happy to announce that we will be joining some of our favorite artists for a great night of music and a great cause at the Holiday Jam in Toronto at the Phoenix Concert Theatre.

Performing on the show will be Sarah Harmer, Sam Roberts, Kathleen Edwards, Matt Mays and Buck 65.

All proceeds from the concert will be benefiting The Hospital for Sick Children’s Sickkids Foundation.

We have held back a limited amount of tickets for exclusive sale to Registered Users of thehip.com

HOLIDAY JAM
An Evening of Acoustic Music
Featuring
The Tragically Hip
Sarah Harmer, Sam Roberts,
Kathleen Edwards, Matt Mays & Buck 65


WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 13, 2006
PHOENIX CONCERT THEATRE
DOORS @ 7:00 PM SHOW @ 8:00
TICKETS (Including GST) - $40.00 Advance
19+ Show

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com">www.thehip.com</a><!-- w --> REGISTERED USERS ONSALE
Monday November 27th @ 1:00pm (est)
Password: Must be a registered user of thehip.com
Link: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketmaster.ca">www.ticketmaster.ca</a><!-- w -->

Public Onsale Information:
Tickets On Sale Now
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT:
Ticketmaster, charge by phone at 416.870.8000
Online at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketmaster.ca">www.ticketmaster.ca</a><!-- w -->

All proceeds from this show will go to
The Sickkids Foundation
Reply
#25

I tried for a pair of thehip.com tickets and it came up with a convenience charge of $99.99 per ticket, which quite frankly isn't very convenient at all. Must be some sort of technical glitch. So instead I just went with the regualr public tickets, and the convenience charge was a more reasonable $4.
Reply
#26

grimes Wrote:I tried for a pair of thehip.com tickets and it came up with a convenience charge of $99.99 per ticket, which quite frankly isn't very convenient at all. Must be some sort of technical glitch. So instead I just went with the regualr public tickets, and the convenience charge was a more reasonable $4.
yeh im seeing that too.maybe you get to jam with them for that price :lol:
Reply
#27

woohoo just grabbed a ticket, I can't wait
Reply
#28

alrighty, guess I'm heading solo there too, I'm sure I'll bump into a few of you....I'm moving back to Ottawa after Christmas, so this will be a nice last show in TO for me
Reply
#29

looks like I'm in too
Reply
#30

It is sold out now. Glad I got my tickets
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)