Posts: 453
Threads: 24
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Good Call NMAS, I'm with you with the Netherlands pick.
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
Go England!!!!..and for the boys, here's a little world cup treat...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://mannysbabes.blogspot.com/2006/06/keeley-hazells-world-cup-strip-for-zoo.html">http://mannysbabes.blogspot.com/2006/06 ... r-zoo.html</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
wow, that was a really nice treat, thank you.
:thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 138
Threads: 12
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm in the Anyone But Brazil crowd, plus being in Austria it's anathema to cheer for Germany. Usually I watch and base my support on who is playing the most exciting, diving-free football.
Supporting England gives you the added perk of cheering on the only player with a Canadian passport (unless you want to cheer on that assistant referee).
Cheers,
John
Posts: 80
Threads: 7
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
Germany had a comfortable victory, but Poland look to be struggling early on and are down a goal.
Posts: 80
Threads: 7
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
that must have been incredible. were your tickets the same as they are this year? the ones with your name on them to prevent scalping?
Posts: 108
Threads: 4
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
USA USA USA USa Usa usa...Aus AUs AUS!
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Forget England, Argentina..whoever. I found a new team..
I will support this team no matter what..
For more smokin hot pics go here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/pictures_nsfw/bbnsfw2.html">http://www.break.com/pictures_nsfw/bbnsfw2.html</a><!-- m -->
That Keeley girl is amazing!
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Sorry Opiated, I thought mine had a different set of pics, I got it from an other site, shouldve checked first....my bad!
Anyway, why are you complaining!!!!!!!!
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 344
Threads: 16
Joined: Oct 2003
Reputation:
0
DEUTSCHLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jump :thumb: