Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Crosby Stills Nash & NEIL YOUNG!
#16

bt Wrote:This is the most expensive concert in the history of Winnipeg history, not surprisingly.
I'm not sure i feel like shelling out $50/ticket to sit in the 3rd level. I sure as hell won't pay the $150 to be up close. Sad
Reply
#17

tommygunn Wrote:
Quote:Mon 07/10/06 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
Got my tix today! 8)

I'm with ya there
Section 119, row 25
Only about 140 a ticket...
most expensive concert I've ever paid for


I also just got front row seats to Bela Fleck + The Flecktones (Sept 13 @ Massey Hall...fuckin stoked about that)
Reply
#18

Another Toronto ACC date has been added.. Tuesday July 11.
Reply
#19

nutsac78 Wrote:
bt Wrote:This is the most expensive concert in the history of Winnipeg history, not surprisingly.
I'm not sure i feel like shelling out $50/ticket to sit in the 3rd level. I sure as hell won't pay the $150 to be up close. Sad


waaah waaah waaaah, they're coming to your town, don't be a dink, and go to it! it cost me $50 to see Alice Cooper for fuck's sake! now i'm not knocking Cooper, but he's no Crosby Stills Nash & Young, that's for sure.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)