Posts: 103
Threads: 5
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm sure word has gotten out but i'm too lazy to search for the thread. NEIL YOUNG is coming to Winnipeg! WOOT! :jump :thumb: :jump [/b]
Posts: 342
Threads: 28
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
I'll buy the CD in a second. To be honest though, it still blows me away that people actually voted Bush into office let alone actually kept him there for a second term. What a bunch of idiots...
Posts: 1,209
Threads: 53
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
I've heard they will be touring but I haven't heard/seen any dates yet. Is there a tour schedule out?
Posts: 103
Threads: 5
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
All i've heard is that Winnipeg will be their only Western Canada stop, sometime in July. I'm not sure if Neil is making the whole tour or just Winnipeg.
Posts: 1,209
Threads: 53
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
I recall reading that Neil will be with them for 35 or so dates in North America but he won't be accompanying the band to Europe.
Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Uh, I'm sorry ... electing the Democrats would actually effect a change?
Posts: 423
Threads: 64
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
where did you find this info?
Posts: 1,209
Threads: 53
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
From Pollstar:
Thu 07/06/06 Camden, NJ Tweeter Center At The Waterfront
Sat 07/08/06 Ottawa, ON Scotiabank Place
Mon 07/10/06 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
Fri 07/14/06 Winnipeg, MB MTS Centre
Sat 07/15/06 Minneapolis, MN TBA
Mon 07/17/06 Morrison, CO Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Thu 07/20/06 Phoenix, AZ Cricket Pavilion
Sun 07/23/06 Fresno, CA Save Mart Center
Tue 07/25/06 Concord, CA Chronicle Pavilion @ Concord
Thu 07/27/06 Auburn, WA White River Amphitheatre
Fri 07/28/06 Ridgefield, WA Amphitheater At Clark County
Sun 07/30/06 Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Mon 07/31/06 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl
Tue 08/08/06 West Palm Beach, FL Sound Advice Amphitheatre
Thu 08/10/06 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
Sat 08/12/06 Bristow, VA Nissan Pavilion
Tue 08/15/06 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Casino
Wed 08/16/06 Mansfield, MA Tweeter Center
Sat 08/19/06 Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Sun 08/20/06 Holmdel, NJ P.N.C. Bank Arts Center
Tue 08/22/06 Wantagh, NY Nikon @ Jones Beach Theatre.
Fri 08/25/06 Hershey, PA Hersheypark Stadium
Tue 08/29/06 Columbus, OH Germain Amphitheater
Thu 08/31/06 Auburn Hills, MI Palace Of Auburn Hills
Sat 09/02/06 Noblesville, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center
Sun 09/03/06 Tinley Park, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Wed 09/06/06 Milwaukee, WI Marcus Amphitheatre
Thu 09/07/06 Maryland Heights, MO UMB Bank Pavilion
Sun 09/10/06 Burgettstown, PA Post-Gazette Pavilion @Star Lake
Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
0
This is the most expensive concert in the history of Winnipeg history, not surprisingly.