Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you could eliminate one band from existence
#16

cferneyh Wrote:KISS.

I agree, they were terrible
Reply
#17

emperor penguin Wrote:
cferneyh Wrote:KISS.

I agree, they were terrible

I wish we could all use the past tense of "were" when referring to KISS but that's the biggest problem with them-they will never go away. I'm sure in a year or two the misfits will get back together for the 50th reunion tour to cash out even more.
Reply
#18

i like one song by Kiss, and that's Hard Luck Woman, and i like garth broooks version better...
Reply
#19

My version of hell: the only music I can listen to is KISS, the only people I can hang out with are Habs fans, the only food I can eat is beets, the only drink I can have is V8, and the only thing on TV is American Idol. Now that's eternal damnation!
Reply
#20

I think I just thew up in my mouth a little bit. Substitute Habs fans for Yankees fans and V8 for pulpy OJ and you've got my version of satan's lair.

However much I dislike KISS, I would have to vote Rod Stewart away. Everytime I hear Rhythm of My Heart, I die a little inside.

-Jenna
Reply
#21

Jenna_Bird Wrote:However much I dislike KISS, I would have to vote Rod Stewart away. Everytime I hear Rhythm of My Heart, I die a little inside.

-Jenna

Tongue Tongue Big Grin Big Grin :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahaha too funny.....
Reply
#22

Jenna_Bird Wrote:I think I just thew up in my mouth a little bit. Substitute Habs fans for Yankees fans and V8 for pulpy OJ and you've got my version of satan's lair.
-Jenna

Why do they even sell pulpy orange juice? I'm half convinced it's all a plot to piss me off while I sort through the 'EXTRA PULP!' looking for 'pulp free.'
Reply
#23

Ive always hated KISS, I cant believe so many people are in love with those fools, they look like cartoons come to life. I never could take them seriously, they rely on there costumes and crazy firework displays more than the music..which I find weak, its like they are trying to be something they aren't namely a heavy metal act. The only thing they ever did that I remotely liked was War Machine.

And keeping with the personal hell theme...for me an eternity of Alanis Morrissette, drinking Prune Juice, eating only asparagus, only being able to watch any reality type tv or soap opera and having to hang with obnoxious Leaf fans is enough to give me nightmares.

<<shudder>>

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#24

tigerthelion Wrote:
emperor penguin Wrote:
cferneyh Wrote:KISS.

I agree, they were terrible

I wish we could all use the past tense of "were" when referring to KISS but that's the biggest problem with them-they will never go away. I'm sure in a year or two the misfits will get back together for the 50th reunion tour to cash out even more.

"the misfits" are getting back together?!?! :thumb:
Reply
#25

Fuck that....
Good Charlotte, Falloutboy, simple plan, all these "punk" bands should be shot, and take Ashlee with you.
Reply
#26

aaronck Wrote:and take Ashlee with you.

PLEEZE DO!!!

Id rather listen to PopoZao again than Ashlee Simpson!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#27

Mariah Carey.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#28

DMB, which isnt overly shocking coming from me. It was a close race between Coldplay and Nickelback.
Reply
#29

"aw man, i fuckin hate the eagles"
Reply
#30

Nickelback should be wiped out of existance, and all their influences stricken from the record which would eliminate Default, Theory of a Deadman etc. Although, technically, Pearl Jam influenced Nickelback, so that's dangerous thinking.
So in order:
1) Nickelback
2) Black Eyed Peas
3) U2
4) AC/DC
5) The 'insufferable' Killers
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)