Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you could eliminate one band from existence
#1

Who would it be?

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#2

mrlayance Wrote:Who would it be?

hmm..that's tough..right now i would have to say Black Eyed Peas, but are they really a band??
Reply
#3

Cold Play
Reply
#4

tragicallymike Wrote:Cold Play

i was gonna say that, but after watchign the grammys tonight, at least they didn't lip synch, and were actually better than i thought they would be..i am gettin very sick of U2
Reply
#5

so that music critics could actually appreciate good Canadian rock and roll, I'd permanently exile Nickleback to being Celine Dion's bitches for her Las Vegas show.
Reply
#6

KISS.
Reply
#7

Don't know if I could say that about any band. There's plenty I dislike, but eliminate...that's harsh.

That being said, I could do without PJ Harvey. Something about her has always made my skin crawl.
Reply
#8

50 cent, or is it fitty? that guy irks me to no end

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#9

If I had to pick a "band" well since Creed is done with I cant pick them unfortunately, I guess whoever Scott Stapp is playing with. Otherwise it would have to be Alanis Morrissette.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#10

good charlotte. :rambo:
Reply
#11

Billy Wrote:Don't know if I could say that about any band. There's plenty I dislike, but eliminate...that's harsh.

That being said, I could do without PJ Harvey. Something about her has always made my skin crawl.

Vote of the Island then.... Big Grin

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#12

Blink 182
Reply
#13

The Horrible Esthete Wrote:Blink 182

They're already done....my vote is for Nickelback.
Reply
#14

They might already be done, but i nevertheless want to remove any and all traces of the shitty, shitty racket they marketed as "music" from existence, so it never contaminates my soundscape ever again...as long as i live.

[Image: 14_6_2.gif] [Image: 3258.jpg]
Reply
#15

The easier answer would be who wouldn't I vote off the island?

But, if I have to limit myself to one, I'm voting for removal of the Black Eyed Peas as well. It's bad enough that they suck but everyone keeps telling me how great they are and how gorgeous and sexy Fergie is even though her name is Fergie and she thinks that stilleto heels, atheletic socks and khaki shorts are an acceptable fashion statement.

Damn.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)