Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hipcovers.com
#16

I miss hipcovers.com so much! Chris, any word on a server yet?

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#17

hipfan39 (Chris O) and I have been discussing the future of the site, and if things go as planned, hipcovers.com will be located at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://covers.hipfans.com">http://covers.hipfans.com</a><!-- m --> for the time being...

The registration on the domain hipcovers.com expired, but I'm looking into getting it back.
Reply
#18

Am I the only one that gets an error when i click on CGI Bin? or is that suppose to happen because it hasn't been updated yet?

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#19

Chris O. hasn't uploaded the files to my server yet; and until he does, hipcovers.com won't be accessible.

But when he uploads them, it should function just as it did before.
Reply
#20

Awesome! I can't wait! It is one of my alltime favorite sites.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#21

It's back online, in a nearly 100% operational mode at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://covers.hipfans.com">http://covers.hipfans.com</a><!-- m -->

I need to fix some of the links but all of the covers are online right now.

If you come across a broken link, please post it in this thread, and I'll get them all fixed up.

Enjoy!
Reply
#22

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Best. Site. Ever.
Thank You!

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#23

Is there any way of acsessing any of the old covers?

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#24

buzz882 Wrote:Is there any way of acsessing any of the old covers?
When I get some time I'll upload some more covers to the new site.

In the meantime, the old site is in a semi-operational mode here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hipfans.com/hipcovers">http://www.hipfans.com/hipcovers</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#25

Just to let people know who may not, a whole bunch of new covers have been put on the site within the last month. Some are better than others, but lets face it, they can't all be winners.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#26

I'd love to get my hands on some other bands covers of Hip tunes. I love Sarah Polly's Courage, and 'Phonics did Fiddlers Green. There must be more...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)