Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

***SEINFELD FANS***
#16

Let's just say that yesterday's episode of "The Relic Hunter" was a repeat and there was nothing else on at 4:00, and I felt a need to get in touch with my sensitive side....there are you happy??? LOL

Goulet!!!
Reply
#17

robert goulet Wrote:Let's just say that yesterday's episode of "The Relic Hunter" was a repeat and there was nothing else on at 4:00, and I felt a need to get in touch with my sensitive side....there are you happy??? LOL

Goulet!!!

uumm... wow. Confusedcratch:

i won't know what is worse.. the fact that you want Relic Hunter or that you watch Oprah. :lol:
Reply
#18

Relic Hunter is a harmonious mixture of the scientific genius of MacGyver and the archeological mastery of Indiana Jones.....with breasts!!!

I know it's lame...but it's the lesser of two 4:00pm evils!!!
Reply
#19

robert goulet Wrote:Relic Hunter is a harmonious mixture of the scientific genius of MacGyver and the archeological mastery of Indiana Jones.....with breasts!!!

:thumb: You got me on your team with that one....

And I swear, with everybody reading this as witnesses, I'm gonna marry Claudia. :twisted:
Reply
#20

lord brazle Wrote:
robert goulet Wrote:Relic Hunter is a harmonious mixture of the scientific genius of MacGyver and the archeological mastery of Indiana Jones.....with breasts!!!

:thumb: You got me on your team with that one....

And I swear, with everybody reading this as witnesses, I'm gonna marry Claudia. :twisted:

Me thinks Stu is feeling Woodstalkeriffic! :lol: :lol:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)