Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Good Old Days
#16

gratts99 Wrote:im sorry but any concert with throwing of glass in it and fireworks followed by its a "concert killer" good life can not be the best ever. I understand the performance was great, however the topic is "the good old days" NOT " songs we hear all the time (except t.o.g.)

lance's orginal post was a kick ass set... to each their own Smile


To each their own indeed. I love both "Good Life" and "Throwing Off Glass". Those are by far two of my favorite tunes from IVL. Personally I like to refer to Good Life as more of a "concert enhancer" than a concert killer, but hey, maybe that's just me.

Tongue
Reply
#17

Good Life is always a highlight for me. A great sing-along moment, and as evidenced in the Wasaga DVD, always gets a great pop from the crowd in one of those collective moments of recognition that make live shows so great.
Reply
#18

I like Lance's setlist.

from the boots I have, the 1996 concerts are solid all around. Always a good listen.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)